BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

BPM

12-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
CMRA
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 i3 BEV

Passport 9500ci radar/laser

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
$880 OBO

This was installed and uninstalled by a BMW master technician at the dealership where I bought and then traded a year later (the same guy did the install and uninstall). He left all the wires to the factory lengths.
• Kit includes (as pictured): 2 front laser shifters with adjustable leveling clamps, rear laser shifter (license plate mounted), center radar receiver (includes extra mounting bracket), GPS sensor, USB for updates, power/mute/control, signal/control display, hub for all the connections, speaker

Attached Images

Last edited by CMRA; 12-17-2014 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: the price was not listed
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Lunker325
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M / 991.2 C4S

I have this system in my car and love it. I had it installed previously on my e39 M5, and transferred it over to my E90 a few months ago when I bought it. It worked flawlessly in the M5 for 3+ years without one issue, and has been working flawlessly since the transfer into the E90. Wanted to put this out there as some may be nervous about buying and installing this after it has been previously installed.
      12-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
CMRA
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 i3 BEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunker325 View Post
I have this system in my car and love it. I had it installed previously on my e39 M5, and transferred it over to my E90 a few months ago when I bought it. It worked flawlessly in the M5 for 3+ years without one issue, and has been working flawlessly since the transfer into the E90. Wanted to put this out there as some may be nervous about buying and installing this after it has been previously installed.
Thanks for the props...
Appreciate 0