F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Epic Fail Thread! ..Videos/Pics/Stories/etc..
GetBMWParts

08-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Thumbs up Epic Fail Thread! ..Videos/Pics/Stories/etc..

Hey guys, Im starting a thread to last for years. Some of us need a good laugh in the morning and before sleep. So lets to this right hahaha..

Post anything that is an Epic fail, pics, videos, stories, etc..

I will start..

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Hey guys, Im starting a thread to last for years. Some of us need a good laugh in the morning and before sleep. So lets to this right hahaha..

Post anything that is an Epic fail, pics, videos, stories, etc..

I will start..

[u2b]<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="500" height="405" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sD8ma6MCuYY" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/u2b]

I see nothing. You are successful. You have created a truly fail thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

lmao.. it was part of my show. Anyways, I put a link. lol

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

link was funny. i have seen it before, but it never gets old... especially shay laren trying to put on pants with those huge chesticles.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

I thought this was gonna be a personal fail thread. THAT would be funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #8
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

I'll go for the personal fail:

So to start this whole story off right I think it's important to note that I am lactose intolerant, that will come into play later in the story.

So 3 weeks ago we were having a little going away celebration for a good friend of mine that was going to Afghanistan the following week. He loves mexican food, and to be honest I do too, so he decided that he wanted to have his going away at a little hole in the wall mexican place that he loves because he's not going to be getting any good food period for the next year. We are both pretty big dudes so we ordered all his favorites and just split them between us, plates upon plates of great mexican food, I would say about a solid 3-4 lbs each.

After we finish up chatting about the shithole he's heading to, and I just got back from, he decided his sweet tooth needed to be fed. He suggests that we head to Cold Stone (a great ice cream joint) to cap off the night. I tell him that I'm not really in the mood and it kind of fucks me up anyways, being as I'm lactose intolerant and all. He pull out the "you're being a bitch" card on me and say that this is the last time he'll ask me to do anything for a year. How can I say no?

We head over to Cold Stone where I get a big bowl of banana ice cream with brownies and caramel mixed in. We sit there for another 45 minutes and talk about how far his standards are going to drop after not getting any ass for 3 months. For those that have never been to the desert this is a phenomenon that really happens, 4s start looking like 9s after about 3 months and your dick starts to develope calouses from the non-stop beating it takes. So we say goodby and I head home to get my shit ready for work the next day.

That night I have the most amazing dream, I'm back in Monterey and am driving the PCH in my new Ferrari. In my dream, about half way down the PCH, I get this urge that I have to take a shit. I start looking for a place to take a shit but for those that have been on the PCH you know that there aren't too many places to drop a duce, so in my dream I start to panic. I'm frantic and looking for a place to pull off and take a shit. SO I find a one of those scenic pull off areas and hop out of the car, I run over to the railing and start to shit. Right about then I realize that I don't own a Ferrari and I am no longer in California, this must be a dream!! In a panic I wake up to find that while the great car and beautiful views were a dream, the turd waiting to escape my anus was not. I don't know how many of you have ever woke up about to shit the bed but it is right at the top of my list of things i never want to have happen again. I pop out of bed in a rush, praying to god that it's not too late. It was, I destroyed my good basketball shorts that I was sleeping in on my way to the toilet. When I finally make it to the toilet I pull down my pants and shoot shit all over the seat and floor. This would turn out to be the high point of my day.

After cleaning the liquid shit out of my grout and off the front of my toilet I throw my shorts in the washing machine and hopped in the shower. It's at this point that I really reflect on what I had done the night before, eating mexican and ice cream for a guy that is lactose intolerant is just begging for your anus to get destroyed. I finish cleaning the poo chunks out of my ass and leg hair and hop out of the shower to get dressed. As I'm getting ready I think it would be best to get some food in my stomach, maybe calm it down a bit, so I play it safe and go for some toast. I get one slice down and I have to shit again, I run into the bathroom and punish to toilet. Luckily though I was able to get it all in the toilet this time. At this point my anus is starting to get a bit chapped from the heavy wiping I'm having to do to clean up the mess that is left behind from my explosive shit. I finish getting ready and gather up my things to head to work.

As I'm on my way to my car I get a slight rumble in my gut but I just dismiss it as a bit of gas because I surely must be empty after the 2 massive shits I have already taken this morning. This would prove to be a fatal error. As I'm heading down the road the rumbles get worse, growing to what is certainly going to be a massive anal explosion. I am now in a panic, I know what is coming and I need to find some place to shit or I'm going to be cleaning my leather all day. I'm flying down the road looking for any place that is open this early and I spot the Wawa, thank you Jesus. I come flying into the parking lot, which is surprisingly packed for 0600. I hop out of my car and do the shuffle walk into the store, trying to keep the trap door on my ass closed long enough to make it to the toilet. I cut through the store, making a bee line to the crapper and beg god to let it be open. Apparently he didn't hear me because as I snake my way into the bathroom I see a pair of feet peeking out from under the only stall in the tiny bathroom. This shit is on deck and isn't waiting for anything, so I take a look around and see a urinal and 2 sinks. Now, I don't know why I chose the sink but when I took some time to think about it it must have been because they were about 2 feet to my left while the urinal must have been a good 8-9 feet across the entire vastness of the bathroom. I had already undone my belt in the car in prep for the chaotic situation that would surely unfold in the bathroom, so I undid my buttons and threw my pants around my ankles. I backed up and rested my ass on the lip of the sink and unclinched my ass to let the magic happen. I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure of shitting in a sink, but it is very clear that whoever designed this one did not have a situation such as this in mind. When my shit shotgunned out it rode the curve of the sink like a half pipe and splashed all up the wall and on the mirror, not to mention once again finding its way into my ass hair and up the back of my shirt. At this point I don't even care, I just am glad this didn't happen in my car or at work. So as I'm dripping the last little bit out the guy in the stall convieniently finish up what he's doing and opens the door to what can only be described as an awesome scene.

I'm trying to figure out what to do about the mess and I glance over at the guy who is coming out of the stall. To my delight I see a guy in a black t-shirt with a red WaWa nametag that reads "Greg." Greg was dumbfounded, all he could do was stare at me, and I at him. I busted out laughing, looked at him and said, "this isn't what it looks like." He just started at me stammering, "Uh....wha...uh....uhh?" I'm trying to think of something clever to say to break the tension and keep him from calling the cops and all I could come up with was, "You know Greg, if you think about it this is really your fault."

Greg didn't find that funny at all, he starts heading for the door and I start pleading with him not to tell anyone and that I'll clean it up if he'll just give me the stuff to do it. He freaks out and goes and gets his manager, screaming through the whole store that "some guy just shit in the sink."

While he's off making the entire store aware that I had shit in the sink, I grab a handfull of paper towels and try to clean out my ass hair for the second time today. HE comes back with his manager who, thank god, just asks me if I'm ok or if she needs to call someone for me. I tell her that I'm fine, just ate some bad food and that I will clean the whole mess up if she just gets me the stuff to do it. So, once again I was on my hands and knees ceaning liquid shit out of the grout.

Luckily I had my gym bag with me, so I went out to my car after I was done cleaning the bathroom and grabbed my gym clothes and went into the batroom to change. I got a trash bag to put my shit covered clothes in and was heading back out to my car when I thought, "I feel really bad about this, I should at least buy something after this whole ordeal." So I went and grabbed a couple gatorades because I was probably going to be dehydrated anyways. I took my stuff up to the register and just my luck Greg was the one working it now. He rang me up, and as I was getting ready to head out I felt a bit of a grumble again. I'm not going to risk it this time. So I ask Greg if I can leave my shit covered clothes and gatorade there at the register while I go back and use the bathroom one last time before I take off. Greg just looks at me and says, "Sure, just please don't shit in our sink again."

The 4 people in line behind me just looked at him and the dude behind me just busted out laughing. I went back in and pushed out all that I had, at this point my rectum looks like a dirtry sock turned inside out and is sore to the touch. I head back up to the counter on the way out and snag my stuff, look at Greg and apologize one last time and head home. I called in sick that day because I though that was probably the best course of action. Needless to say I can't go back to that Wawa ever again, and if Greg is reading this I'm sorry you had to see my junk hanging out all over your sink.

Hopefully that is enough of a fail for you.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #9
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

This thread was a good one.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=425397
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #10
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi &lt;--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

This thread is full of fail already...

http://www.streetfire.net/video/new-...lol_165621.htm
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #11
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Damn... I thought I was being clever when I was about to do that.
      08-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
hahahahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Omg best story ever. I love u bro!

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 12:59 AM   #14
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Damn... I thought I was being clever when I was about to do that.
smug biden is smug

some of the stories in here are actually pretty entertaining, so this thread is not a fail
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #15
snowboarder21
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 AP WHITE 335i

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 02:03 AM   #16
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

link fail

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #17
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
This one was just brought back to life on another forum, made me remember all the lols

Quick Guide - Post #22 got it all started, MAJOR PWNAGE on post 101

http://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-o...r-weekend.html
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #18
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #19
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
lol at the chick suplexing the would-be thief!

This was a link off a link to the OP's vid: possibly NSFW

08-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #20
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

lololol

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
128i_Classic
Rep
Drives: 128

LOL, some good stuff. I'll add one:

Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 01:50 AM   #22
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

lolz

--GONE--
Appreciate 0