Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

03-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Poor Nobama!

It's been a tough time for the princeling, seems if he's not getting dissed he's dicking up. Just in the last few days:

-Turned a tragic killing into a major racial flap with his pandering, whining and inappropriate remarks.

-Sent the wrong guy to see the supremes. Of course that constitution thing, as inconvenient as it may be, presented a problem too. But he was a constitutional law professor, right?

-Promised the Russians that he would deceive the American peeps until he could give away the farm after the election. They're such good buddies of ours.

-Managed to get dissed by a unanimous vote with his myopically liberal budget proposal. Didn't this happen before?

Can it get any more amateurish, ham-handed, partisan, or just plain stupid?

Out of his depth, running out of time. Of course, based on his comments to the Russians, if he gets reelected we'll get to see the REAL nobama.

p.s. No, I don't care what Bush did. That was then, this fool is now.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      03-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i

+1^

BTW: Best put your flack jacket on, New England will soon reply spewing his Kool-Aid..............
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
      03-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

I can smell your desperation through the internet. CNN poll: Obama's double digits over any of the GOP losers. You two are truly the last of a dying breed, thank god.

Hey, why don't you start some more threads, that always seems to help.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #4
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Farewell senate and house, hello totally emasculated second term (not that there were any accomplishments during this one). It will all come out in the wash no matter what happens. Dead man walking.
      04-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Farewell senate and house, hello totally emasculated second term (not that there were any accomplishments during this one). It will all come out in the wash no matter what happens. Dead man walking.
. The only one emasculated is you. Sounds no different than the current term, except no reelection nonsense. Get used to saying President Obama for a long time.

04-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
128vertinnoho
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 128iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I can smell your desperation through the internet. CNN poll: Obama's double digits over any of the GOP losers. You two are truly the last of a dying breed, thank god.

Quote:
. The only one emasculated is you. Sounds no different than the current term, except no reelection nonsense. Get used to saying President Obama for a long time.

+1

Man, these guys really need to stop watching Hannity!
128vertinnoho is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Cool alk show hosts

Quote:

That's what scares me. The way he throws Ex orders about it reminds me of 1930's Germany. And he probably will not like to be referred to as President after 2013 should he win

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128vertinnoho View Post
+1

Man, these guys really need to stop watching Hannity!
I love the way you and your buddy always refer to the different talk show hosts. Almost sounds like you guys are constant listeners......... Oh my stars, do we have closet conservatives here.

Last edited by mspeasl; 04-01-2012 at 08:36 PM.
      04-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

A little closer

Quote:

thank god.

You really need to start calling on someone a little closer. Now we see how you were brought up and I am sure your parents would not be proud of you for taking the Lords name in vain. Oh and BTW "O" is not God.
      04-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
Now we see how you were brought up and I am sure your parents would not be proud of you for taking the Lords name in vain.
My parents would say that you sound like one of those batshit crazy born-again christians, and who the hell are you for presuming to speak for people you don't know!
      04-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #10
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Quote:
My parents would say that you sound like one of those batshit crazy born-again christians, and who the hell are you for presuming to speak for people you don't know!
Sorry, I guess that I wasn't being politically correct. I didn't realize you were an atheist. Please accept my apology.

YOUR TURN
      04-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
I didn't realize you were an atheist.
I'm not, but thanks for once-again making an unnecessary presumption.
      04-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Unhappy I'm done

Quote:
I'm not, but thanks for once-again making an unnecessary presumption.
Oh I don't believe that I'm making an assumption on this one. You may not be practicing but looking at past posts you've made leads me to believe I am correct. (02-17-2012)

Also in my research I've found where I pissed you off and you did something that you normally do not do. You had no come back and since your normal thing is to attack, attack and keep on attacking. Nothing. That is not your style. So I was moved up on your list and since then you have called me, ignorant fool, batshit crazy, a winner, lack integrity, insecure and a hypocrite and all the while you say I insulted you by referring to you as my junior. (which you are by a couple of decades or so). But that's okay. You have been attacking folks on this forum for a long time. Some of the terms you have used on them include: total dickness (02-14-2012), misguided losers (02-22-2012), least insightful (02-19-2012), right-wing loons (02-10-2012) and the list goes on. Some folks thrive on this type of thing and it seems you do. So go for it. Some have figured you out and others will. So don't be surprised when you attack they will no longer get sucked in and after awhile you'll do like so many others like yourself. You'll just go away.

There is no need to reply because I won't. Even if you do and call me additional names I will not get drawn into another pissing contest with you again. I said that once before, but this time I'm done.
      04-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
Michael5155
Private First Class

Drives: 2009 Z4 30i

Quote:

+1
      04-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)

Drives: C7 Stringray

Send a message via AIM to Greenkirby21
god OP has a stick shoved up his ass.
You know why our country is the way it is? because of assholes from both sides. We should be supporting our president no matter what party he is. Not everyone can get what they want. People calling him communist, muslim, whatever is just being ignorant and dumb.

1930's germany? Grow up. The USA is nowhere near that LOL.

Being president is probably the worst job. Everyone is always bashing and hating on you. If you don't like how things are going, then send a letter to your state representative and try to actually make a change then just yelling out crap
      04-03-2012, 10:18 AM   #15
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

This took me about 10 minutes:
Quote:
get out the Greece and bend over!!...the fact that Miss Fluke stated, on the National stage, that she was a promiscuous female and that is sad. I am not drinking the Kool-aid as you are young man. But you all have one thing in common. NO COMMON SENSE. No you do not have a life of your own. you can express your hate and contempt for your fellow Americans. I get the feeling you may not have received that type of training when you were younger. Now we see how you were brought up. The way he throws Ex orders about it reminds me of 1930's Germany. I didn't realize you were an atheist. You've got an answer for everything don't you! Most folks like you usually do.
If you step back and look at the politics/religion forum, it's nothing more than an outlet for anti-democrat Obama haters. I never start threads, I only come to the defense of the democratic party when people are posting false information, like you unapologetically did with Sandra Fluke. So, even though I'm joined by about half the country idealogically, on this forum I'm treated like the outcast. Hopefully that explains the defensiveness.

I can't get over the ignorance, and lack of respect and tolerance for the diversity of opinion that this country allows us to express. One thing's for sure: BMW ownership does not make a unifying community.
      04-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #16
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
I can't get over the ignorance, and lack of respect and tolerance for the diversity of opinion that this country allows us to express. One thing's for sure: BMW ownership does not make a unifying community.
So, your intolerance of opinions other than yours is OK. Got it.

I won't get into the discussion of facts, because that's one thing. Blatantly making something up and stating it as fact is wrong, as you've pointed out already (not going to beat a dead horse). However you specifically said you have a problem with the lack of tolerance for diverse opinions and how the country allows us to express them. Are you saying that people should not be allowed to express their opinions just because they don't fall in line with yours?

I think differing opinions makes us a better society in the long run, although some people take it too far. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to express them though...
      04-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
So, your intolerance of opinions other than yours is OK. Got it.

I won't get into the discussion of facts, because that's one thing. Blatantly making something up and stating it as fact is wrong, as you've pointed out already (not going to beat a dead horse). However you specifically said you have a problem with the lack of tolerance for diverse opinions and how the country allows us to express them. Are you saying that people should not be allowed to express their opinions just because they don't fall in line with yours?

I think differing opinions makes us a better society in the long run, although some people take it too far. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to express them though...
See how everything I say gets turned around? If I said "beating children is bad", you'd say "did you say we should beat children badly?"

Our country (the USA) is built around the right to have and express one's own opinion. You with me so far?

This forum, however, does not respect that right. Unlike the American populace at-large, which is comprised of people of all viewpoints, this forum has a demographic which flames anyone who supports our president, or sides with the democrats.

For the past year, the Republican candidates have made a very interesting campaign, yet every post here is about Obama. Look at all the threads and tell me honestly that there's no bias here!
      04-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #18
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
See how everything I say gets turned around? If I said "beating children is bad", you'd say "did you say we should beat children badly?"

Our country (the USA) is built around the right to have and express one's own opinion. You with me so far?

This forum, however, does not respect that right. Unlike the American populace at-large, which is comprised of people of all viewpoints, this forum has a demographic which flames anyone who supports our president, or sides with the democrats.

For the past year, the Republican candidates have made a very interesting campaign, yet every post here is about Obama. Look at all the threads and tell me honestly that there's no bias here!
I'm not saying there isn't a bias. I agree with you. I was just asking for clarification, because in your post you made it seem that those with differing opinions from you are automatically irrelevant and they shouldn't have the right to express their opinion. So thank you, and perhaps I read it wrong or didn't read into it enough. All I was doing was asking for clarification, I wasn't trying to twist your words. My at the end was intended as a form of sarcasm, I'm sorry if it didn't seem so.

The internet is a funny thing. With anonymity comes stupidity and ignorance. It's a lot easier to be a total jerk behind a keyboard. A lot of the people here who constantly flame/harrass you probably wouldn't do so in an open forum in the real world, and you know this to be true. That being said, I think this part of the forum as a whole is a pretty bad spot, it seems it's nothing but flames going both ways, some in defense and some just to troll.

All I can say is that you seem to be the minority here (Democrat) and you get bashed for it every day. I'm not saying it's right, just calling it like I see it. It seems a lot of people here (or at least the ones who post here) are die hard Repubs, so naturally there would be a clash of opinions. And since it's the internet, people are free to be total d-bags with no consequences (such as looking like an asshat in real life in front of other people). The forum here provides the anonymous an opportunity to just put you down constantly, and as long as they aren't breaking the rules, it's perfectly allowed and there are no consequences.

This link might interest you, I know you probably already know this, but I thought it was funny. It's from an internet comic (Penny Arcade): http://daily-grind.net/wp-content/up...kwadtheory.jpg

I think the internet isn't the best place to try to really argue/debate politics, and especially not on a car enthusiast forum. There are good places on the internet, but they are moderated accordingly. A car enthusiast site with a sub-forum for politics won't bring out the cream of the crop when it comes to political debates I feel. Also, not saying that debate shouldn't be allowed here, but do you truly expect to engage in a civilized debate here, especially given the forum's history?

I understand and actually commend you for sticking it out this long, because a lot of people would have just said, "F&^% it," and stopped trying to defend their party/position to some of the people here (who in all honesty are pretty clueless or plain religious fanatics).
      04-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #19
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Well said. I actually don't make a regular habit of posting in this sub-forum, so I'll go a few weeks out, and then I see a post that I want to respond to, and that'll get me back in for a week or so, until someone is banned or suspended. Now that I think about it, it's often one of my older posts that someone rips-apart anew, which pulls me back in.

Well, I guess I'll be out again. I hope that doesn't "embolden" the terrorists in this forum.
      04-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #20
OldArmy
Lieutenant

UPDATE--maybe it's a bad month for the president.

Republican War on Women? Turns out nobama's WH female staff is underpaid compared to their male brothers. And then they attack Mrs Romney, bad idea. Now it looks like the dems hate stay at home moms.

And I guess the "shouldn't be taxed less than his secretary" talking point is over. Seems the president paid less than his.
      04-14-2012, 04:49 PM   #21
128vertinnoho
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 128iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
UPDATE--maybe it's a bad month for the president.

Republican War on Women? Turns out nobama's WH female staff is underpaid compared to their male brothers. And then they attack Mrs Romney, bad idea. Now it looks like the dems hate stay at home moms.

And I guess the "shouldn't be taxed less than his secretary" talking point is over. Seems the president paid less than his.
That's the whole point! LOL He can play this in his favor!
128vertinnoho is offline   United_States
      04-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #22
E90SoFlo
Banned

Drives: E90 335i

The obama supporters are almost as aggressive and uneducated as the gay pride supporters