Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

03-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i

Red face Dumbo Care as explained by Trump

Trump Explains Dumbo Care

No one can sum it up better than Trump

Let me get this straight . . . We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor,
but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!!

'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Not my words, but it sounds about right.......
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
      03-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

You quoted Rush Limbaugh, now Trump. You're a winner!
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post

'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Not my words, but it sounds about right.......
What could go wrong (right)? Maybe a little date with the inconveniently powerful supremes? Looking pretty encouraging.....
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
128vertinnoho
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 128iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
128vertinnoho is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Quote:
At least I am not drinking the Kool-aid as you are young man. And BTW I assume you must listen to Rush Limbaugh judging from your great knowledge of his talk show. So if you live in a glass house. You shouldn't throw stones. Have a blessed day..........
      04-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
At least I am not drinking the Kool-aid as you are young man. And BTW I assume you must listen to Rush Limbaugh judging from your great knowledge of his talk show. So if you live in a glass house. You shouldn't throw stones. Have a blessed day..........
Rush has been all over the news for the past few weeks. I haven't a clue as to how I'd find him on the radio, and I don't listen to commercial radio. So much for your great theory.

And yes, you most certainly are drinking the kool-aid. I'm in the majority, both in 2008 and now. I get my news from any number of legitimate sources, whereas you have a lone cable channel, created specifically to ameliorate the right-wing mind, to tune to. When Dick Cheney traveled, he insisted that his hotel room TV be pre-tuned to Fox news channel. That's who you are. They are pouring the kool-aid, and you're drinking it.

You and your ilk need to accept the fact that you're not "in the right"; that your opinions are nothing but, and there exists no proof to back it up. As such, you have no business telling me I'm wrong.

The only reason people like yourself and OldArmy start threads and make these hateful posts is because of your insecurities. I have never started one of these threads, nor have I taken anything other than a defensive position as a justification to post.

OldArmy can't keep himself from unleashing his rage by announcing that "Obama had a bad week", when it's really all in his mind. Yet month after month, the "GOP hopefuls" kept imploding; Michelle Bachmann, Trump, Perry, Cain, Newt, Palin, and now these last two numbskulls, and I never once felt compelled to start a thread, because I have a life.

And by the way, "young man" is a condescending insult, and you damn well know it. Oh, and you still owe an apology for slandering Sandra Fluke.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      04-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #7
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer

Lightbulb RIGHT

Quote:
Rush has been all over the news for the past few weeks. I haven't a clue as to how I'd find him on the radio, and I don't listen to commercial radio. So much for your great theory.
Sure you don't. For someone that doesn't have a clue how to find him, you seem to quote him quite well. BTW: maybe you need to start listening to commercial radio and support American jobs.

Quote:
And yes, you most certainly are drinking the kool-aid. I'm in the majority, both in 2008 and now. I get my news from any number of legitimate sources, whereas you have a lone cable channel, created specifically to ameliorate the right-wing mind, to tune to. When Dick Cheney traveled, he insisted that his hotel room TV be pre-tuned to Fox news channel. That's who you are. They are pouring the kool-aid, and you're drinking it.
Like I said early on, I am an independent. I have voted both sides since 1960. And an almost 50/50 split is not a majority. It all depends if the late Mayor Daily (or his kid) can get some more cemeteries to vote on a given day.

Don't know what you call a legitimate source since "Yellow Journalism" has been going hot and heavy for several years now by them all. Also I watch Brian Williams on NBC. Sorry about that.

Travel.... Do you really want to go there.......?

Quote:
You and your ilk need to accept the fact that you're not "in the right"; that your opinions are nothing but, and there exists no proof to back it up. As such, you have no business telling me I'm wrong.
I don't believe that I have told you that you are incorrect. But you sure have told me that

Quote:
The only reason people like yourself and OldArmy start threads and make these hateful posts is because of your insecurities. I have never started one of these threads, nor have I taken anything other than a defensive position as a justification to post.
Hateful posts? Insecurity? defensive position?

Don't believe so. Just calling them like I see them. When I was in Vietnam many years ago. They taught us that a good defensive was a great offense. You must have been in the jungle along side of me the way you take a "defensive position".

Quote:
OldArmy can't keep himself from unleashing his rage by announcing that "Obama had a bad week", when it's really all in his mind. Yet month after month, the "GOP hopefuls" kept imploding; Michelle Bachmann, Trump, Perry, Cain, Newt, Palin, and now these last two numbskulls, and I never once felt compelled to start a thread, because I have a life.
Why should you start a thread when you can attack and never have to defend. I have watched guys like you all of my life and you are all alike. The only difference is some are college educated and other are factory workers. But you all have one thing in common. NO COMMON SENSE..

No you do not have a life of your own. You have to vent your disagreement with the other guys opinion every chance you get. But that's okay. I spent two tours in hell in a hot steamy jungle so you can express your hate and contempt for your fellow Americans.

Quote:
And by the way, "young man" is a condescending insult, and you damn well know it.
Well to you the term "young man" may be a condescending (that's the way your taking it) insult. But the way I was raised was to respect the youth of a person younger than yourself. At the same time you referred to someone senior as "Sir". I was also raised to say "yes mam and no mam", "yes sir and no sir" and "Thank you and your welcome". I get the feeling you may not have received that type of training when you were younger.

Quote:
you still owe an apology for slandering Sandra Fluke.
Sorry, I like I said before "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck"

YOUR TURN

Last edited by mspeasl; 04-01-2012 at 10:13 PM.
      04-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #8
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
YOUR TURN
      04-02-2012, 02:17 AM   #9
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Well to you the term "young man" may be a condescending (that's the way your taking it) insult. But the way I was raised was to respect the youth of a person younger than yourself. At the same time you referred to someone senior as "Sir". I was also raised to say "yes mam and no mam", "yes sir and no sir" and "Thank you and your welcome". I get the feeling you may not have received that type of training when you were younger.

Sorry, I like I said before "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck"

YOUR TURN
You talk about respect, yet you openly slander a woman whom you have never met in your life. You are a hypocrite plain and simple. The people that raised you did a bad job teaching you manners