Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-20-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
641

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .


Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
cheney a president?!!!

the scariest thought!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...sidentbriefly/

:mad::st upid:

yah im feeling all these emotions right now
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisG35 View Post
the scariest thought!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...sidentbriefly/

:mad::st upid:

yah im feeling all these emotions right now
I am just hoping W does not come back...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
641

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .


Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
ONLY if he can take cheney with him!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
72

 
ScBlacksunshine's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LBC


Posts: 1,517
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Not that he's not already running the show right now anyway..... I can imagine though, that's like putting Satan in charge for another 8 months or so...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
achien
AC
Canada
56

 
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada


Posts: 2,378
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisG35 View Post
the scariest thought!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...sidentbriefly/

:mad::st upid:

yah im feeling all these emotions right now
He is the President's boss anyway, so I don't think anything has changed.
__________________
Your Supreme Leader
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:43 PM   #6
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
641

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .


Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
yah but when you get a monkey-face that screws up when he talks it adds a laughter to it! it's like watching a comedy show (except that it's real sad since it's not a show).
now it's not even funny no more
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #7
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisG35 View Post
ONLY if he can take cheney with him!
To do the colonoscopy thing for him?
Chaney's heart would not be able to handle the thing up his a$$
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #8
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
641

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .


Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
HE HAS NO HEART!!!

that's why he's been to so many heart surgeries. they're trying to find it
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisG35 View Post
yah but when you get a monkey-face that screws up when he talks it adds a laughter to it! it's like watching a comedy show (except that it's real sad since it's not a show).
now it's not even funny no more
Exactly, I am so sad we won't be seeing his dumb face during the debates, his confused smile, and his shoulders movement...
I simply cannot believe he did it twice...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #10
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
49

 
ganeil's Avatar
 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia


Posts: 2,050
iTrader: (0)

I hope he takes those two hours and pardons Scooter Libby.

I know dr325i is unable to answer simple questions like this in a rational manner but what has Cheney done in the past 6 years to turn him from the establishment Republican with "gravitas" that everyone in Washington said he was in 2000 to "Satan" now?

Please provide 3-5 factual examples.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #11
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I hope he takes those two hours and pardons Scooter Libby.

I know dr325i is unable to answer simple questions like this in a rational manner but what has Cheney done in the past 6 years to turn him from the establishment Republican with "gravitas" that everyone in Washington said he was in 2000 to "Satan" now?

Please provide 3-5 factual examples.
Oh, shut the hell up and open your freikin eyes...what the two of them (and their puppets) have done to this country no one else could have done.

Libby took shit for him, of course he will pardon his criminal buddy...

YUCK!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #12
bavarian19
General
United_States
375

 
bavarian19's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA


Posts: 18,815
iTrader: (23)

So will this hit the record books?!?!?!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #13
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
"what the two of them (and their puppets) have done to this country no one else could have done."

What exactly did they do? Besides go to Iraq and Afghanistan? The country was in a recession when Clinton was leaving office/Bush first came in. Ya we have debt, but when theres war, theres debt, not to mention every president puts the country in more and more debt its just the amount of news coverage on the debt that bush has caused because of the war.

So as my good friend ganeil said...how bout you give facts to prove that they ruined this country as you state?
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
72

 
ScBlacksunshine's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LBC


Posts: 1,517
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
"what the two of them (and their puppets) have done to this country no one else could have done."

What exactly did they do? Besides go to Iraq and Afghanistan? The country was in a recession when Clinton was leaving office/Bush first came in. Ya we have debt, but when theres war, theres debt, not to mention every president puts the country in more and more debt its just the amount of news coverage on the debt that bush has caused because of the war.

So as my good friend ganeil said...how bout you give facts to prove that they ruined this country as you state?
Funny how you talk like you have all the facts in place...here's one proof what a great job your beloved Bush administration is doing in controlling our national deficit

http://web.whittier.edu/jmiller/Unit...nal%20Debt.htm


Here's more proof of his amazing fiscal management

"Bush Administration Breaks Record; Administration Borrows More From Foreign Nations Than Previous 42 Presidents Combined, Says Blue Dog Coalition

11/4/2005 12:52:00 PM


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: National Desk

Contact: Eric Wortman of the Blue Dog Coalition, 202-226-4571

WASHINGTON, Nov. 4 /U.S. Newswire/ -- President George W. Bush and the current administration have now borrowed more money from foreign governments and banks than the previous 42 U.S. presidents combined, which the Blue Dog Coalition in the House of Representatives called "astounding."

Throughout the first 224 years (1776-2000) of our nation's history, 42 U.S. presidents borrowed a combined $1.01 trillion from foreign governments and financial institutions according to the U.S. Treasury Department. In the past four years alone (2001-2005), the Bush Administration has borrowed a staggering $1.05 trillion.

"The seriousness of this rapid and increasing financial vulnerability of our country can hardly be overstated," said Rep. John Tanner (TN), a leader of the Blue Dog Coalition and member of the House Ways and Means Committee. "The financial mismanagement of our country by the Bush Administration should be of concern to all Americans, regardless of political persuasion."

The Blue Dogs have long expressed tremendous concern over mounting U.S. debt and are particularly troubled by our growing dependence on foreign governments to finance our debt. Earlier this year, the Coalition offered a 12 Step Plan to cure our nation's addiction to deficit spending. The Blue Dog plan required, among other things, that all federal agencies pass clean audits, a balanced budget, and the establishment of a rainy day fund to be used in the event of a natural disaster.

"No American political leadership has ever willfully and deliberately mortgaged our country to foreign interests in the manner we have witnessed over the past four years," continued Rep. Tanner. "If this recklessness is not stopped, I truly believe our economic freedom as American citizens is in great jeopardy."


and here's additional proof of what the Bush administration is doing. Written by Dr. Walter Baush a non-partisan acclaimed columnist
<>Sex, Lies, and Family Values</>
by Walter Brasch

<>
The parents of a 16-year-old Congressional page contacted their congressman, Rep. Rodney Alexander (R-La.).</>
Alexander says he contacted both Rep. Tom Reynolds (R-N.Y.), chair of the National Republican Congressional Committee, and Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) who oversees the page program.

Reps. Shimkus, Reynolds, and House Majority Leader John A. Boehmer (R-Ohio) admit they knew about it in 2005.

Kirk Fordham, Reynolds’ former chief of staff, told the Associated Press that three years ago, he had “more than one conversation with senior staff at the highest level of the House of Representatives to intervene.”

Reynolds and Boehner say they told Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.), speaker of the house.

Hastert says Reynolds may have told him about it, but he doesn’t remember.

At no time, did anyone contact police or the FBI. Their concerns for justice were shallow; their fears that a scandal would affect their re-elections were deep. The conservative Washington Times and several major conservative columnists have called for Hastert to resign.

For his part, President George W. Bush says he supports Hastert, doesn’t want him to resign, and called him a “father, teacher, coach who cares about the children of this country.” Almost as an afterthought, he said he was “dismayed and shocked.”

What President Bush was “dismayed and shocked” about were the actions of Mark Foley, a Republican congressman from Florida. The President apparently wasn’t dismayed or shocked about the cover-up the Republican leadership undertook to keep the information from the public, the contacts with Foley to warn him about his conduct, and their failure to discipline one of their members.

The story broke in early September when a relatively new blog, Stop Sex Predators (www.stopsexpredators.blogspot.com), reported that Foley, a six-term congressman who was co-chair of Missing and Exploited Children’s Caucus, had sent sexually explicit e-mails and text messages to the 16-year old male Congressional pages. Within two weeks, ABC-TV’s Brian Ross, and then the rest of the nation’s major media, picked up the story. The day after Ross’s first report, Foley resigned. Subsequent reporting revealed that Foley may have had other inappropriate contacts, dating back to at least 2003.

Trying to spin his own actions, Foley said when he was a teenager he had been abused by a member of the clergy; he now admits he’s gay, and has checked himself into an alcoholic rehabilitation facility. As for Reps. Alexander, Shimkus, Reynolds, and Hastert, and dozens of other Republicans who knew of the problem, they shuffled and wobbled, but never acknowledged why they didn’t take immediate action at least six months earlier.

Spinning and diverting, Hastert is blaming liberals for their reporting of the scandal; others have dug through the archives to find that 23 years earlier a Democratic congressman was censured for having sex with a 17-year-old page. (On the other side of the aisle, and not reported by the Republicans, a Republican congressman that year had sex with a 17-year-old female page.) Many screeched out about Sen. Gary Hart (D-Colo.) and a rendezvous he had with a woman on a boat called “Monkey Business,” and of Ted Kennedy, MaryJo Kopechne, and the Chappaquiddick incident in 1969, hoping to cloud the blame for their own problems.

Conservative Republicans devoutly proclaim themselves the party of “Family Values.” They want the people to believe they have been anointed with divine wisdom, sacred trust, and the key to the Holy Morality. Democrats and liberals, they decree, are sin-spewing heathens. But, truth is not on their side.

Rep. Robert Bauman (R-Md.), homophobic founder of Young Americans for Freedom and the American Conservative Union, and a darling of the Christian Coalition, lost his House seat in 1980 after disclosures that he solicited sex with a 16-year-old gay male; Bauman two years later acknowledged he was gay. Donald Lukens (R-Ohio) was sentenced to jail for having sex with a minor. The list of local and state Republican officials who were arrested and convicted of pedophilia or other sex crimes would choke even the most forgiving defense attorney. But, let’s just look at the family values of some of the Republicans recently elected or re-elected to federal office.

The list of “family values” Republicans who committed adultery, but continued to preach a doctrine of morality in government, would fill the telephone book of a small city. Among them are Rep. Henry Hyde (R-Ill.), and former Rep. Bob Barr (R-Ga.), who were leaders of the impeachment proceedings against President Bill Clinton; former presidential candidate Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kansas); former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.); former Rep. Bob Livingston (R-La.), whom the Republicans planned to vote into office in 1999 as Gingrich’s successor, but whose career came unraveled by his admission of “marital infidelities”; Rep. Don Sherwood (R-Pa.), who had a five-year extramarital affair with a woman 35 years his junior and who later accused him of repeated assaults; and former Rep. Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho), who told the Spokane Spokesman-Review that God pardoned her sins.

Chenoweth was a “two-fer,” committing both sexual and legal sins. While her campaign strategy was loaded with rhetoric about family values and morals, she accepted illegal campaign contributions and then failed to disclose receipt of more than $50,000 for her 1994 campaign. She served three terms before deciding not to run for a fourth term in 2000. Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Texas), an 11-term congressman, was first forced to resign as House majority leader after being indicted on charges he conspired to violate Texas state election laws; amid growing evidence of financial and ethical irregularities over several years, DeLay resigned from the House in April 2006.

Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.) resigned as Senate majority leader in December 2002 after praising segregationist Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.), suggesting that if Thurmond had been elected president on the Dixiecrat ticket in 1948, “we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years.” Lott—who opposed the Voting Right Act and voted against creating Martin Luther King Day—recently asked, “Why do Sunnis kill Shiites? How do they tell the difference? They all look the same to me.”

The Jack Abramoff lobbying scandal touched mostly Republicans, with one White House official charged with obstructing a federal investigation.

And there’s George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, and John Ashcroft/Ambrose Gonzales, whose six year reign is pepper-shot with lies and violations of even the most basic codes of ethics. They are the cabal that had nodded off prior to the al-Qaeda attack upon the United States, and then lied to the people prior to launching an invasion of Iraq, which had no ties to the 9/11 plot, no ties to al-Qaeda or other terrorist groups, and no weapons of mass destruction.

The Administration has also diverted, according to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post, about $700 million from the war in Afghanistan and the search for Osama bin Laden to prepare for the invasion of Iraq. They awarded a no-bid $7 billion contract to Halliburton, which is now accused of war profiteering, diversion of funds, and numerous other questionable, illegal, or immoral practices. Billions of other taxpayer-funded dollars went to other companies that are major contributors to Republican candidates. On domestic issues, the Bush–Cheney Administration has violated the environment, and disregarded health care and the working class, while holding the pursuit of obscene profits to be their personal god. They have encouraged the use of torture to gain information from even the remotest of suspects, and have refused to give suspects a fair trial. They have created fake news releases, bribed journalists, released secret information about a CIA agent in retaliation for her husband speaking out against Bush’s war in Iraq, illegally hacked into confidential Democrat strategy files, illegally spied upon both American citizens and the United Nations, invaded innumerable Constitutionally-protected personal rights of privacy, suppressed freedom of expression, and instilled fear as justification for its actions. Perhaps they should no longer be called “neocons,” but Vegomatic Republicans since they believe they have a divine right to slice, dice, and chop the Bill of Rights.

Sanctimoniously proclaiming themselves piously religious and patriotic, they have forsaken both the Bible and the Constitution. George W. Bush, when asked if he had consulted his father prior to the invasion of Iraq, devoutly declared that he had spoken to his “higher father.” His actions prove that he has abandoned both his heavenly father and this nation’s forefathers. So much for honoring thy father.

The salacious “family values” Republicans have become the party of right-wing righteous indignation. But the closest any of them will come to righteousness is their fervent prayers for something tumultuous to happen so the media and the public forget these latest elephant-sized transgressions

As a disclaimer, I consider myself neither a liberal/conservative, republican nor democrats. I am sure I can paste all the facts in the world and hardcore leftist will dispute every point until the cows come home. Fact is...people need to look at the truth, blind allegiance is deadly...Hitler had plenty of loyal followers too, does that make his action legit?
__________________

Last edited by ScBlacksunshine; 07-20-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
well all of that has to do with the fact that we are currently in a war. War=money.


way to edit your post. my response only has to do with the money facts not his sex scandals or any of that bullshit because Clinton had an affair in office so your "G-D" isnt that straight edge either.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #16
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

This should go to the Politics section BTW.

To the 325 Baller -- exactly, that is all they did -- went and f'd up someone elses lives...many of them. Important things like the Healthcare, education, budget, social security...are all left on a side -- for the next one. There is 4 things for you.

Next, every day, there is either criticism or someone from current admin indicted or questioned. Today, I listened about the torture of prisoners . And of course, first, the reason -- 9/11. Then, Bush says -- take my word, we're treating them within the limits and done deal. On the other hand, some other leaders have been occused in front of the court of law for tortures of prisoners, and bombing the cities (M Martic from bosnia for bombing Zagreb, for example, but Bush calls it the colleteral damage, and done deal. So, for past 5 years, every dirty thing done by the administration was justified behing the unfortunate events of 9-11: occupying and destroying a country without the World's approval, torture, civilian killings in Iraq, War crimes in Iraq (Marines) forgetting about the internal issues... And, them, to top it off, the report comes out that the main enemy, Al Qaeda, is most likely even stronger and better organized today than before 9/11 (at least at the same level.

Now, let me ask you and your "good friend ganeil" (which I respect by the way) the opposite question -- give me 5 facts of things that they DID good and positive in last 6 years!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #17
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
1. Got rid of saddam Hussein
2. defended our ally Israel by Removing Saddam, how many suicide bombers to you hear of now....dont argue with me about Israel, I know the facts about them very well; also helped peace talks with the Palestinians
3. Over threw the taliban govt in Afghanistan
4. Either captured or killed KNOWN TERRORIST's & TERRORIST LEADERS.
5. Disarmed Libya of their nuclear/chemical/WMD without going to war or bribes.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #18
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
1. Got rid of saddam Hussein
2. defended our ally Israel by Removing Saddam, how many suicide bombers to you hear of now....dont argue with me about Israel, I know the facts about them very well; also helped peace talks with the Palestinians
3. Over threw the taliban govt in Afghanistan
4. Either captured or killed KNOWN TERRORIST's & TERRORIST LEADERS.
5. Disarmed Libya of their nuclear/chemical/WMD without going to war or bribes.
1) Saddam in our eyes is the same as Bush in many people's eyes -- shown by the poll where Bush is the highest threat to the World's peace next to OBL
2) is #1 repeated, then expanded. Although Saddam had absolutely NOTHING to do with the suicide bombers that happened long before Saddam (since 1948) and long after he was caged...
3) Temporarily...they gained popularity lately and re-captured some of the areas -- did not get rid of them as they SHOULD have, they just temporarily disabled them
4) Whatever -- captured 50, created 100...
5) Possibly OK, I cannot claim opposite, although, as I know Lybia talks were going on for a few presidental terms, so I would not give the fame to W and Dick. Same as the "good" current economy, that is pure cyclical -- I don't blame Bush for miserable times in 2000-2002, I don't congratulate him for better (but unstable) economy now. If I were in the office, same stuff would be happening...

So, you gave us absolutely NO facts -- just same crap that I hear on O'Riley show...

Now, go to any Government and non Government site and research: number of NOT covered AMericans before Bush and now. DId it improve? No. Go check the education statistical data... Go check the budget then and now... Check the FACTS!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 08:10 PM   #19
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) Saddam in our eyes is the same as Bush in many people's eyes -- shown by the poll where Bush is the highest threat to the World's peace next to OBL
2) is #1 repeated, then expanded. Although Saddam had absolutely NOTHING to do with the suicide bombers that happened long before Saddam (since 1948) and long after he was caged...
So, you gave us absolutely NO facts -- just same crap that I hear on O'Riley show...
Just a couple of points that you made that I want to touch on...

1. Your a moron. Bush isnt going to Dallas or West Palm Beach or LA and gasing his own people and torturing and killing them because they are of a different religion or various other reasons. So for you to say that..to me shows your a tard
2. There was direct evidence he was paying families to give up one of their sons and blow up various populated places. You dont find it a little odd they all stopped for a good amount of time after he went into hiding and was ultimately captured and killed? Plus the fact that suicide bombings in ISRAEL, happen far less, maybe once a month istead of a couple a day?
Quote:
Saddam had rejected peace with Israel, sent money to the families of suicide bombers and welcomed many Palestinian refugees to Iraq.
-Per Washington Post

And the fact that you say what im saying is the same bullshit that Bill says is just proof that there is some facts in this and whether you want to believe it or not thats your choice but I hope you realize that as much as he has done wrong he has done good for this world too.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #20
dr335is
Brigadier General
77

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Just a couple of points that you made that I want to touch on...

1. Your a moron. Bush isnt going to Dallas or West Palm Beach or LA and gasing his own people and torturing and killing them because they are of a different religion or various other reasons. So for you to say that..to me shows your a tard
2. There was direct evidence he was paying families to give up one of their sons and blow up various populated places. You dont find it a little odd they all stopped for a good amount of time after he went into hiding and was ultimately captured and killed? Plus the fact that suicide bombings in ISRAEL, happen far less, maybe once a month istead of a couple a day?
-Per Washington Post

And the fact that you say what im saying is the same bullshit that Bill says is just proof that there is some facts in this and whether you want to believe it or not thats your choice but I hope you realize that as much as he has done wrong he has done good for this world too.
Again, you want someone to believe that Washington Post is "THE FACT"???

Now, go to your mama and call her a moron...

Bush did not go to Dallas and gassed anyone -- he went to Iraq and bombed (same as gased) innocent. THe guy before him went to Serbia and threw bombs on the hospitals, then the other guy went to Japan and nuked (instanteneously killed) 200k people in 45, other one went to Nam to liberate and burn (and GAS) millions...
You see it as "liberation", people that survived those horrors of US liberation see it differently you stupid ass.

Saddam was bad, but our accomplishment of capturing him, destroying and pushing a country into the Stone age and killing 100k (and much more) civilians during that period is really not a POSITIVE accomplishment...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #21
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
For the same reason that you cant give bush credit that the stock market is now at an all time high, you cant blame him that more people are withouht healthcare then ever before. This shows the ineffectual congress (democrats are now the marjority). Legislation is passed by congress, proposed by the president just because he couldnt get his legislation passed doesnt show he is at fault. Reread your civics book to learn what the power of the president really is. A direct example of this is bush proposing two immagration bills (whether you like them or not) that didnt even get the oppotunity to be voted on by the now majority led democat congress.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #22
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
135

 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida


Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
So your trying to tell me....Bush bombing and killing people in iraq to try to kill terrorists is the same as Saddam gasing his OWN people?
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST