Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-10-2012, 03:37 AM   #23
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
The fact that you are all missing
the reason Iran wants nuclear weapons, is the fact that Israel has them
It's the same rational as when the USSR and USA both had them
M.A.D ( mutually assured destruction)
If you know your foe has them, you won't launch your missiles at them, because you know they will launch their missiles at you
So it's a lose-lose scenario
But it's the best protection you can have

The only reason Americans don't want Iran to get the weapons, is that it basically means you can't f$&k with them any more, and neither can the Israelis
Just like the USA doesn't mess with north Korea anymore

It may suck, but I definitely understand their logic
THis is the correct logic.
And WE gave them great examples over the years.
We trashed Serbs for trying to keep the sovereignity of their own country, but they were weak target and it was "In your face Russia and China". Same with Iraq -- all that hoopla about the "Mission in Iraq" that could have been defeated by the Mexican Army easily. Saddam had no means of protecting himself and again, we marched in. Lybia, other Arab countries, and the list goes on. Then, we wanted the same with the N Korea and bam! they built the Nukes - game over.
We are talking trash (along with Israel) about Iran for past 5 years. If I were them, I would build it ASAP, otherwise, time is running out...
      11-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #24
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Waiting for the administration to pin this on Petraeus as well as the fiasco in Benghazi...
      03-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #25
Ahmed
Private First Class

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Can't wait for a war to waged against Iran.... cause it ain't gonna happen! No one has the balls!

Ahmed is offline   Bahrain
      03-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #26
P-rex
Second Lieutenant

Drives: Black 335is DCT

Iran has every right too ...if the drone was invading Iranian airspace
      03-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #27
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
I hope this is sarcasm, because if not, then you completely disregard the fact that Iran hasn't invaded/occupied a foreign territory since the Persian Empire (Turn off Faux news). Remind me who without a doubt, bombs or use drone strikes on their neighbors or countries on the other side of the world regularly, where numerous times, innocent bystanders are killed in the process? Contrary to what you bible-thumping conservatards claim, Iran has behaved quite rationally when the only nuclear military superpower in the middleeast makes constants threats to bomb their country. Even our Joint Chief of Staff agrees:

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn....ational-actor/

But I'm certain if Iranian's were flying drones, say 15 miles off of Hawaii, we shouldn't be concerned, especially if just a few months prior, we downed one of their drones who were flying in our airspace.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...8TO_story.html

I guess it's cool though since they're brown people.
Awesome post!

03-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #28
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew777 View Post
Iran and many other Arab countries out there believe Israel should not exist. They want to destroy it. If Israel held that belief towards Iran they would have wiped Iran off the map long ago. Israel is completely justified in defending itself. If you can't see it or don't agree with it you are either profoundly dumb or are just a hateful biased and evil person.
We do not believe "Israel" should exist just like Israel believes Palestine shouldn't exist. Every time Palestine announced it was going to declare a statehood, Israel threatened!

We do not believe "Israel" should exist. We believe it is NOT legit!

We believe the people in that area should live in peace and harmony together!

You can call that land anything you want to call it, as long as a it's a land named for all! A two state solution is what everyone at this stage of history is calling for... but it's easier said than done when you have 60 years of bad behavior behind you!

You can sit there and preach that countries that do not believe "Israel" should exist will bomb, nuke, destroy that country all you want!! As long as it serves your blood thirsty attitudes!

03-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #29
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
We do not believe "Israel" should exist just like Israel believes Palestine shouldn't exist. Every time Palestine announced it was going to declare a statehood, Israel threatened!

We do not believe "Israel" should exist. We believe it is NOT legit!

We believe the people in that area should live in peace and harmony together!

You can call that land anything you want to call it, as long as a it's a land named for all! A two state solution is what everyone at this stage of history is calling for... but it's easier said than done when you have 60 years of bad behavior behind you!

You can sit there and preach that countries that do not believe "Israel" should exist will bomb, nuke, destroy that country all you want!! As long as it serves your blood thirsty attitudes!
Good luck with the "Israel should not exist" approach. They do and they will. Any arab nation or non-state actor who miscalculates what will happen when and if they mount a real and existential threat to Israel's existence will own what happens next. Won't be pretty but it will be messy.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      03-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #30
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Good luck with the "Israel should not exist" approach. They do and they will. Any arab nation or non-state actor who miscalculates what will happen when and if they mount a real and existential threat to Israel's existence will own what happens next. Won't be pretty but it will be messy.
Yep just like what happened when Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld miscalculated what would happen when we invaded Iraq. What happened wasn't pretty and was very messy and very costly. I can't believe all the drum beats for war against Iran. If you liked war with Afghanistan and Iraq you're gonna LOVE war with Iran.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      03-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #31
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
No nation is going to attack Israel if Israel does not attack any nation with it's army.

The Israeli intelligence agencies are just as fucked up as Hizbolah or Hamas.. carrying out assassinations and operations in foreign lands.

I honestly don't have a problem with that, but once Israel gets nailed from time to time, they come out crying acting like victims!

Countries DO NOT acknowledge Israel existence. They will boycott, not have a relationship and continue blockades. That's all that's going to happen.

If anything else, USA and Israel are pushing for it. They have done it in the past and they are prepared to do it again. I can't wait if you ask me!

A nice long war that will cost lives, more yellow ribbons hung around trees and more tax payers money going towards .. what do they call it now days? FREEDOM!

Except this time, it is clearly the freedom and liberty of Israel.

Iran is a nation in which the majority of it's people may not approve of the government, but will not stand by and watch it be invaded once again by war thirsty enemies of their state!

Walk the streets of Iranian and cities and ask if they welcome a war, you're gonna get a stiff response of "FUCK YOU, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO NUCLEAR POWER"

This ain't Iraq or Afghanistan where people had no ambitions.

03-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #32
Bx Tpr
Lieutenant

Drives: '13 M

Time will come where we will have no choice but to mind our f$$$ing business. There isn't a single happy ending regarding the United States and it's overseas adventurism.
Bx Tpr is offline   United_States
      03-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #33
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Fool me once shame on you! Fool me 10 times, FUCK ME I'M AN IDIOT!!!!

05-21-2013, 02:57 AM   #34
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post

when i see responses like this the first thing i do is look at the little flag below the name.. not an american, suprisingly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx Tpr View Post
Time will come where we will have no choice but to mind our f$$$ing business. There isn't a single happy ending regarding the United States and it's overseas adventurism.

when i see responses like this the first thing i do is look at the little flag below the name.. an american, suprisingly

05-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #35
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post

when i see responses like this the first thing i do is look at the little flag below the name.. an american, suprisingly
I notice there is none under yours?
Mss396 is offline   Germany
      05-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #36
Ahmed
Private First Class

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mss396 View Post
I notice there is none under yours?
Me too but I can't help ignorance!