Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #1211
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

went on a cruise with some homies on Saturday....

drove 2 hours for some BBQ HAHAHA !!!!!
















__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #1212
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)











__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #1213
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)









__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #1214
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Got bored enough at work today that I left and bought myself an early birthday present. Now to wait the 48 hours to it up.
MidwestGolfBum is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #1215
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)











__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #1216
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

^^ That BBQ looks awesome!!! Of course, I have been sick for 3 days and haven't eaten much, so that may be part of it.
MidwestGolfBum is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #1217
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Your buddies sure do like challengers lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #1218
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
Your buddies sure do like challengers lol
Challengers, Chargers and 300's

we took 52 cars out for some BBQ lol.

and yes, i'm partial to Challenger - i have two of them lol.
__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #1219
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Challengers, Chargers and 300's

we took 52 cars out for some BBQ lol.

and yes, i'm partial to Challenger - i have two of them lol.
DAMN 52 cars?! I wish I could get a good convoy like that going one day. I'd like to take some friends to Chaps Open Pit BBQ in Baltimore. Place is ownage. All my friends are off at different states though for College

How do you like the Challenger? Which do you like the most between the two manufacturers?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #1220
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
How do you like the Challenger? Which do you like the most between the two manufacturers?
i'm assuming you mean two manfacturers meaning "BMW vs Dodge".

well, the Challenger has it's pros and cons, just like the BMW.

Interior = i like my RT interior better because it has NAV with a Hard Drive. my sedan didn't have it. and they both have paddle shifters
Body Style = Challenger wins
Comfort = Challenger wins
Handling = 335 wins
Power = well, 335 with Cobb and ETS FMIC beats my RT, but it won't beat the 392
Maintenance = Challenger wins
Gas Mileage = 335 wins
Roominess = 335 wins since it was a sedan
Fit and Finish = 335 wins
Annoyances = Challenger wins (if something happens or "messes up", the car doesn't dismantle itself in the parking lot)
Launching = 335 kills it because launching in 2nd gear under boost is for champions
__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #1221
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

some people just don't know when to say when. stupid work is stupid. x
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #1222
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
some people just don't know when to say when. stupid work is stupid. x
i'm here for another 30 minutes.

it's currently 6:30 and i got a bag of Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream.....
__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #1223
Anthony90
Prime Minister of México.
 
Anthony90's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW X6M
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Monterrey, MX

Posts: 51
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
i'm here for another 30 minutes.

it's currently 6:30 and i got a bag of Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream.....
share some! lol
Anthony90 is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #1224
upstatedoc
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,481
iTrader: (1)

^^With a convoy like that, did you get harassed by "the man"?
__________________
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #1225
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
^^With a convoy like that, did you get harassed by "the man"?
Not at all...

Challengers and Chargers are for old folks lol...

We didn't get harassed one bit - and we were all on I-10...
__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #1226
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 354
iTrader: (2)

and today is my monday
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #1227
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
i'm assuming you mean two manfacturers meaning "BMW vs Dodge".

well, the Challenger has it's pros and cons, just like the BMW.

Interior = i like my RT interior better because it has NAV with a Hard Drive. my sedan didn't have it. and they both have paddle shifters
Body Style = Challenger wins
Comfort = Challenger wins
Handling = 335 wins
Power = well, 335 with Cobb and ETS FMIC beats my RT, but it won't beat the 392
Maintenance = Challenger wins
Gas Mileage = 335 wins
Roominess = 335 wins since it was a sedan
Fit and Finish = 335 wins
Annoyances = Challenger wins (if something happens or "messes up", the car doesn't dismantle itself in the parking lot)
Launching = 335 kills it because launching in 2nd gear under boost is for champions
Kinda seems like a tie for the most part
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #1228
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,816
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
i'm assuming you mean two manfacturers meaning "BMW vs Dodge".

well, the Challenger has it's pros and cons, just like the BMW.

Interior = i like my RT interior better because it has NAV with a Hard Drive. my sedan didn't have it. and they both have paddle shifters
Body Style = Challenger wins
Comfort = Challenger wins
Handling = 335 wins
Power = well, 335 with Cobb and ETS FMIC beats my RT, but it won't beat the 392
Maintenance = Challenger wins
Gas Mileage = 335 wins
Roominess = 335 wins since it was a sedan
Fit and Finish = 335 wins
Annoyances = Challenger wins (if something happens or "messes up", the car doesn't dismantle itself in the parking lot)
Launching = 335 kills it because launching in 2nd gear under boost is for champions
Good summary. I'm a closet Challenger fan and always have been.

Not too much of a fan of the Charger and 300 though... But then again, most people I know who own Chargers just throw 20's and racing stripes on it and drive it like it's fast... even though it's only the base model V6.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #1229
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Good summary. I'm a closet Challenger fan and always have been.

Not too much of a fan of the Charger and 300 though... But then again, most people I know who own Chargers just throw 20's and racing stripes on it and drive it like it's fast... even though it's only the base model V6.
i've been a Challenger fan since they first came out in 2008.

sexiest muscle coupe on the planet - not the fastest, just the sexiest

first picture is my wife tracking her car lol - i had boners that day








__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #1230
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

here's mine - yes it's slower HAHAHA !!!





__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #1231
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,373
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
DAMN 52 cars?! I wish I could get a good convoy like that going one day. I'd like to take some friends to Chaps Open Pit BBQ in Baltimore. Place is ownage. All my friends are off at different states though for College

How do you like the Challenger? Which do you like the most between the two manufacturers?
Anytime you want to setup a BMW convoy near Bmore i'm in dude chaps is legit

And as for the GMs/Dodges/etc...they just don't do it for me personally. It's far too easy to make them look downright garish, though OPs looks quite clean. No knocking the power they put down, just a preference thing. That's a helluva meet you got together though, impressive!

work is going by very slowly today, not much goin on
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 Front Control Arms + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/Macht Schnell Studs/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #1232
Litos
Colonel
 
Litos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
It's far too easy to make them look downright garish,
if garish means "ghetto" or "bootleg", then yes, i agree 100%.

sometimes you get Challenger and Charger owners that want to toss donks and lights on them and then you have Challenger and Charger owners that want to maintain the muscle car aspect of them.....

i "mostly" hang around the group that cares for the muscle car aspect of it HAHA !!!!
__________________
Litos is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST