We have posted the first ever video of the 2016 BMW M2 (E87) prototype in testing – caught today on the Nurburgring.
The first BMW M2 (E87) prototype has been spotted beginning testing on the Nurburgring track! A video will be posted soon.
We’re excited to show you photos of the first BMW M2 (F87) prototype spotted!
How do we know this is the M2?
• We’ve recently confirmed that the M2 is coming at the end of 2015 – early 2016 so the timing of this prototype makes sense.
• Flared fenders and wider track.
• M3/M4 (19″ Style 437M) wheels fitted for testing purposes.
• Same blue steel brakes as M3/M4, with positioning the same as the M3/M4 (different than the M235i and M235i Racing).
• Drilled rotors like M3/M4 (M235i … CONTINUED
We bring you the best look yet at the 2014 2 Series Coupe (F22), this time in red. We previously posted photos of the M235i coupe and other 2 Series coupes, but this is the first clear look we’ve had of the F22 from all angles.
These photos provide an excellent look at the headlight shape, which are much sportier and sleeker than the much maligned headlights of F20/F21 1 Series hatchback (with which the 2 Series lineup shares a platform). The photos do not yet … CONTINUED
Following the 2 Series Convertible sightings, we bring you the first ever look at the highly anticipated BMW 2 Series Coupe (F22). Why is it highly anticipated? Many BMW enthusiasts hope that it will hark back to the days of a smaller, lighter, nimbler BMW coupe – a role which the 3 Series Coupe (now 4 Series Coupe) seems to have abandoned. The hope is that the 2 Series Coupe will be the E46 3 Series Coupe, incarnate.
Not only do we see the standard … CONTINUED