Tokyo Auto Salon 2014, the major Japanese tuner/aftermarket show, is currently underway in Tokyo and we are there to bring you the BMW models on display!
The F30/F32 3 Series and 4 Series dominate this year’s array of BMWs, but there are still plenty of M3, M5, 5 Series, Z4 and E90/E92 3 Series being trotted out by major tuners.
Enjoy the views!
First look at the production BMW M Performance Exhaust for the M5 and M6.
Have a first look at some of the M Performance Parts for the F10 M5 and M6. These includes (but are not limited to), the Performance Grilles, Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips, Trunk Carbon Fiber Spoiler, OLED M Performance Steering Wheel, Carbon Gear Stick, Carbon Central Console Trim, LED Black Line Tail Lights, and Akrapovic M Performance Exhaust.
We’ll bring you more details and the full official catalog soon.
Videos featuring drag races which pit a Stage 2 Hartge F10 M5 (650 HP) against Aston Martin Vanquish as well as a PP-Performance tuned F13 M6 Coupe (680 HP).
The 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe boasts plenty of power out of the box, but adequate power has never stopped the aftermarket from shooting for more.
AC Schnitzer has now tuned the M6 Gran Coupe to an impressive 665 HP / 652 LB-FT, up from the factory quoted 560 HP / 500 LB-FT.
No exact details yet on the hardware upgrades used to achieve these power levels and the software has yet to be finalized, but that should be forthcoming, eventually. For now, we get a preview through this video.
CAR’s Deon Joubert track tests the BMW M6 Coupe fitted with Akrapovic exhaust system. See the blistering lap time set by the M6 and Joubert on the Killarney Track in South Africa.
We have posted photos of the M6 Gran Coupe Safety Car from the Austin MotoGP race (second race of the 2013 MotoGP season).
G-POWER has now released the full specs and images on its M6 F13 “Bi-Tronik III” upgrade program, featuring:
• G-POWER Bi-Tronik III with 640HP (+80hp increase) and 573 lb-ft (777 Nm) torque (+73 lb-ft increase).
• New ASA Series supercharger with Bi-Tronik III tune which ups boost while managing fuel and ignition parameters, as well as managing torque figures during the shifting process for reduced stress on transmission.
• 0-100 kmh (0-62 mph) covered in 3.8 seconds and new top speed of 315 kmh
• G-POWER coilover suspension RS
• G-POWER SILVERSTONE RS wheels 21″
• (optional) G-POWER Carbon braking system for front axle (likely up to … CONTINUED