02-08-2019, 10:53 PM  
RWD4Life
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG 6MT)

Smile Back with a 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Hello,

After three years away from the BMW family - my last and only bimmer was a 2013 135i coupe - I have decided to return. To be honest, I wish I never sold the 135i. Even if there was nothing special about it - unlike the 1M - I really loved this car. It was special to me and it was the best car I’ve ever owned. It drove great, it sounded great, and it looked great. While I only got it in 2013, I probably fell in love with it in 2008 after watching a video of Chris Bangle - then BMW Design Chief - unveiling it for the first time.

Anyhow, my return vehicle is a brand new 2018 Manual Transmission Mineral Grey M2. It was one of the very last new M2s left in the country. Obviously I didn’t get to configure it, but it has pretty much everything I would have chosen and then some. Unfortunately I don’t have proper pictures to share as it is being transported. It should arrive by mid next week so I’ll make sure to post photos then.

In the meantime, here is the list of welcome goodies I got:
  • M performance floor mats
  • M performance alcantara key case
  • M performance indoor car cover
  • M license plate frame
  • Red start/stop button
  • Studie BMW team mascot kuma bear (a gift from my girlfriend)
  • BMW CCA 3-year membership

Once the car arrives, I will get a couple more things done:
  • Full new car detail and clear bar install with UCC Boston
  • INDs’ M2 floor mat set (for spring/summer time)
  • Blackvue DRS900S-2CH install

Now I just need to find the right song to play for my first driven and I will be all set.

By the way, her name is Maya.

It's good to be back!

Last edited by RWD4Life; 02-09-2019 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 7
AngryBaby344.50
qnet681.50
///M TOWN16326.00
boostm3683.00
termigni1081.00