View Single Post
      05-18-2019, 01:06 PM  
KMORGSM5
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 CP M5

REDUCED PRICE -Well looks like the time has come to move on. Sad to see her go, been a great car. 10k miles on built motor, car runs great! Have another kid on the way and need something more practical than a 1,000 whp DD

Darton sleeves
Bored out, CP Carillio rods pistons, half point lower compression, ported polished, bored out .020, blueprinted, custom tune (BM3 for 93, and MS-109), SSP 20 plate clutch pack with billet baskets, SSP DCT cooling kit, CSF/Pure IC with custom meth injection (Post IC, 4 nozzles), custom pro meth kit (racing fuel cell, SS lines, BMS intake, Catless DP's wrapped with DEI exhaust wrap, Stock CP exhaust with CYBA 90mm tips, 20" Rohanna satin black rims (forged 1 piece 9x20 front, 11x20 rear), latest JB4 to control meth, DSS one piece CF drive shaft, Alcantara M performance steering wheel, M performance CF interior Trim (will include the aluminum trim that came on the car)

I'm second owner, alpine white with red full leather interior. Car has never been in accident.

When engine was rebuilt I spared no expense and replaced everything, engine mounts, new HPFP, LPFP, list goes on and on.

Fully loaded with B&O sound system, executive package. Only options it doesn't have is night vision and CCB.

I'm sad to see her go, but need more practical car for now.

Just had 4 day paint correction with ceramic coating.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I have documentation on whole build and receipts. Over $65,000 put into the car.

Right now she just ticked over 54,000 miles and has been garage kept.
Attached Images

Last edited by KMORGSM5; 10-29-2019 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0