Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
What you could try is when they are both closed you push the button back twice. They will open both and once the roof is open you stop the blind moving by pushing the button forward or backward. I think the blind should stop halfway or further depending where you stop.

Ik doesn't seems like a good idea to have the blind closed more than the roof. I think the wind could damage the blind.
This. Or debris/water could fall into the blind and rail mechanism. I'm not clear about the benefit of having the blind closed and the glass open on the skylight. Ventilation shouldn't be an issue because you could just open the side windows?
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that if you start with the blind closed and want to open sunroof, the blind opens fully first, then the sunroof opens 95%. Another push of the sunroof button opens it 100%... About 2 more inches.
If you give a first push the shade starts to open. If you directly push a second time the roof starts opening too. Comfort opening.

At least that is how it was in my f15 and 6GT. Didn't try it in the G05.

Edit: the manual says yes: pulling back twice opens both together. Pushing the switch stops the action.
Appreciate 0