View Single Post
      06-30-2021, 03:50 PM  
911r
Captain
Rep
Drives: slowly

UPDATE: I am now willing to part the car out. Please see below for updated prices.

Without StopTech ST60 Trophy Kit, but with JRZ RS Pros: $39,000
Without JRZ RS Pros, but with StopTech ST60 Trophy kit: $38,000
Fully stock, no JRZs or StopTech ST60 Trophy kit: $36,250

*EDIT: car is now pending, will update things as soon as they change.

If wanted, I can also exchange the Apex EC-7s for a set of OEM M359 competition wheels for no additional cost.

All things considered, $36,250 for a bone stock E90 M3, Slicktop, LCI, with ~55,000 miles, zero accidents, and rod bearings, TBAs, transmission re-seal, etc etc etc. having already been done is a steal in my opinion.

Original post: I have the opportunity to purchase a car I've been hoping to get for a while now, so I have to list my E90. Over the better part of a year, I've been modifying this car to be both competitive on the track & in the canyons, and comfortable on the streets.

I purchased this car with ~45,000 miles, and it is currently at 54,000. It has been a wonderful car, and keeps up with just about anything in the canyons, while still being comfortable enough to daily drive. I honestly could not ask for a more well rounded car.

Although I have one interested party, I am unclear if the deal is sure to go through. As the seller of the car I will be purchasing is on a time crunch, I am posting this in the hopes of selling the car sooner rather than later.

Beyond the modifications, I have done almost every maintenance item imaginable (see listed below) All maintenance records are categorized in a three-ringed binder .. All stock parts, and the old rod bearings will be included.

Spec:
- Slicktop
- Individual audio
- Silver Stone II
- Black interior
- Seat warmers, fold down rear seats
- Technology package
- Comfort access
- Clean carfax, zero accidents

Maintenance:
- BE Rod Bearings & Rod Bolts
- VDO throttle body actuators from FCP
- Transmission dropped, and resealed (new pans, gaskets, filter, fluid, etc)
- Spark plugs
- Valve cover gaskets and oil separators
- Timing cover gaskets
- Fuel pump
- Low pressure fuel sensor
- Engine mounts
- Transmission mounts

Furthermore, I refreshed a plethora of smaller trim pieces;
- Steering wheel trim
- Ignition Button
- Cup holder trims
- Cup holder decor strip
- OEM Gas cap
- OEM Oil cap

Modifications:
- JRZ RS Pro dampers (external reservoirs) with quick front & rear disconnects
- 650/800 spring rates
- Vorshlag camber plates
- Ground control rear weight jacks
- BMC front cowl filters
- Stoptech ST60 Trophy BBK front
- Stainless steel brake plates front & rear
- Castrol SRF brake fluid
- Apex EC-7s; 18x10et25, 18x11et25
- Advan A052s; 265/35r18, 295/30r18
- Apex 82mm wheel studs
- HUF TPM sensors
- Entire front of the car wrapped in PPF (hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors, headlights)
- MCS rear canister mounts

All of the modifications, and the vast majority of notable maintenance was completed by European Auto Source (EAS) in Anaheim. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, I am an open book. Feel free to text me at (443)-221-9100.

Pictures:
Attached Images

Last edited by 911r; 07-09-2021 at 07:34 PM..
Appreciate 1
E46PP22.00