View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 08:02 PM  
Medal
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3C

Garage List
I had the MSS HAS kit, 15mm spacers, and a stud conversion kit finally done! Thanks, r33_RGSport for the MSS kit!!

BMWRacer523 I can't thank you enough for the assist here!!

Busy day but here are a some pics…car is filthy, and I plan to share new pics after everything settles and when I wash it, but anyways:

I followed Vic55 lead here, and front-end bottomed out to lowest setting and the back 5 or 10mm from bottom...I don't remember the increments off hand, but ill confirm exactly what it is when I can..God I love it...everything is a little stiffer IMHO but rides and handles beautifully between the drop and 15mm spacers! I feel comfort damper setting is not quite sport, but almost, and the same through all settings, with sport plus feeling like a new, additional, level.

Here is how I'd describe it:

Comfort setting you can feel it when you run over cracks and other road imperfections sort of at the front wheels. Then sport setting, you feel it at the front wheels and at the steering wheel. Lastly at sport plus, you feel it at the wheels, steering wheel, and the seat. Mind you, none of this feels bad whatsoever, for me, it makes it so I feel more engaging while driving. I can't give enough praise for my set up, and MSS hit it out of the park IMHO.

Couple things on the pics:

I used the very scientific and accurate measurement of my finger, so you can see the distance from the top of the sidewall of the tire, to the edge of the fender-flare. It's hard to tell from some angles, and may look like if I hit an ant, that the tire will hit the fender-flare, and it won't; by a long shot. The stud pic is the front wheel, I'll get one of the back soon. Lastly, I forgot to take a pic up-close of the front tires; apologies there.

Really anxious to see how it all settles, but I'm already happy..if anything, if it really settles, I might crank it up a notch with winter coming. I also have some pics of what it looked like prior, but I think everyone has seen that enough already.

Anyway, enjoy, I welcome any thoughts/feedback!!

EDIT: Pics failed to load, so I had to add them as edits to this post, just finished
Attached Images

r33_RGSport12972.00
Sedan_Clan25116.50
Vic5519365.00