E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Front suspension issues BMW E90

05-10-2024, 06:48 PM   #1
S.Ward
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i E90

Front suspension issues BMW E90

Hello, I've recently changed my front suspension ( did not change the springs ) and I have not touched the rear suspension yet. I used Koni Red suspension and I have the S704A type of suspension set up. My problem is now the ride height in the front is higher than the rear ride height. I've checked to see if my springs were seated properly and they are. My only concern is now would I have to get lowering springs for the car? or should I just buy the right, sport Koni yellow suspension for the car or would I run into the same problem.

any advise would be appreciated thank you.

2008 BMW 328i with M sport suspension
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 07:22 PM   #2
Podunk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335I E90

i know this is over a year old, if you're still around, what did you decide? seems to me most replacement drop in suspension will raise of the front ( not a bad thing really depending where you live as many roads here suck and it will save your front end/ fascia and skid plate)
Appreciate 0