GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Yesterday, 02:36 AM   #1
A///MG_Power
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Carefully.

F80 ZCP M3 666M wheels with 12r/15f spacers with no drop pics

Hi All,

I purchased the “aggressive fitment” for Macht Schnell spacers from IND (12mm rear/15mm front) but have not installed them on my F80 ZCP with EDC with 666M wheels yet.

I want to know if the front 15mm sticks out on PSS star spec tires beyond the fender too much with no drop. I realize that this observation is subjective and is personal preference but want to consult your knowledge in the field.

I have combed thru many threads regarding all kinds of spacer sizes with drop and no drop but it was hard to find many experiences 666M 12r/15f no drop with pics. Any rubbing?

After having the no drop setup was it just the next step to drop it?

I’ve owned KW V3 coil overs on my W204 C63 AMG and loved them. But I’ve read that adding 10mm plus spacers and/or lowering with KW HAS or MP HAS can affect the handling of the car negatively and I’m not willing to drop $4k on KW V3s or DDC at the moment for my only car that’s a daily driver.

I’m just wondering if I should exchange my 12/15 setup for a 10/12 with no drop.

For those of you who’ve had this 12r/15f with no drop setup could you please provide your experience and pics?

Thank you for reading my long post and I appreciate all your feedback in advance!
Attached Images