E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Suspension Help

06-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
maf330xi
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330xi

Suspension Help

So here's my story:

I reversed out of my driveway and as I turned the wheel to its max, I hear a huge clunk sound. I immediately stop and check it out and can't really see anything wrong with it, so I drive back into the driveway.

As I come to a stop I hear another huge clank sound and this time you can tell that something is wrong. The driver side was a lot lower and I'm pretty sure the suspension blew out.

Does anyone know where I can get this fixed at a fair price..and with the proper tow since it is XI. I am located near Kennedy Station (Scarborough).

Also, what kind of price range would I be looking at to get this fixed properly?

Thanks in advance!

Blacklines | 19" Morr VS8.2 | Gloss Black Grilles | PE | M-Tech | KW V1 | Euro Spec Headlights
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
KCX_335xi
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 | 2013 e70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maf330xi View Post
So here's my story:

I reversed out of my driveway and as I turned the wheel to its max, I hear a huge clunk sound. I immediately stop and check it out and can't really see anything wrong with it, so I drive back into the driveway.

As I come to a stop I hear another huge clank sound and this time you can tell that something is wrong. The driver side was a lot lower and I'm pretty sure the suspension blew out.

Does anyone know where I can get this fixed at a fair price..and with the proper tow since it is XI. I am located near Kennedy Station (Scarborough).

Also, what kind of price range would I be looking at to get this fixed properly?

Thanks in advance!

RMPmotors.com

Not knowing exactly what the issue is, it would hard to estimate for me... Perhaps others have more experience.
Appreciate 0