Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #23
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
Marion Barry - DC - Dem
Ray Nagin - New Orleans - Dem

Well lets see? Guess Jesse would like us to forget New York?
And Al, come on you need examples?
I guess I've forgotten New York so please refresh me.

Yes please give examples of why you think all the people you have named are racist. If you can make that kind of accusation you have to be prepared to back it up with specifics.
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
 
mspeasl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Decatur, IL - USA

Posts: 410
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
I guess I've forgotten New York so please refresh me.

Yes please give examples of why you think all the people you have named are racist. If you can make that kind of accusation you have to be prepared to back it up with specifics.
Himey town
Crown Heights riot
Chocolate city
__________________
Mspeasl - Central Illinois - USA :
My Garage: 2011 - Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW, 528i (Delivered 17 January 2011)
2008 - Radiant Red Toyota, M6 'X-Runner' (Delivered 15 November 2007)
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
0
      09-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #25
OldArmy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Name one.
How about virtually all of the congressional black caucus.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
0
      09-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #26
MiddleAgedAl
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sitting down, facing the keyboard

Posts: 316
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Then obviously you don't get it at all my friend. You are making another assumption.
care to explain then?


the "outsider" comment with respect to me was obviously related to the fact my skin color makes me uncapable of relating, and your response to that made it pretty clear that you were an "insider" like he was. cmon, man, I wasnt born yesterday...
MiddleAgedAl is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #27
MiddleAgedAl
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sitting down, facing the keyboard

Posts: 316
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
You admit you made an assumption. That's progress!
so, are you going to offer evidence to prove he is not a democrat, or were you calling me out on my "assumption" just to be argumentative, with the hope that the dumb white guy wont be able to tie them together?
MiddleAgedAl is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #28
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
Himey town
Crown Heights riot
Chocolate city
Please explain why any of the above is racism?
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #29
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
so, are you going to offer evidence to prove he is not a democrat, or were you calling me out on my "assumption" just to be argumentative, with the hope that the dumb white guy wont be able to tie them together?
You mentioned his name so you are supposed to be offering evidence that he is a Democrat. So far you have not.

You sound very defensive.
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #30
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
How about virtually all of the congressional black caucus.
Really? Okay so tell me why virtually all of the congressional black caucus is racist. This ought to be good.
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #31
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
care to explain then?


the "outsider" comment with respect to me was obviously related to the fact my skin color makes me uncapable of relating, and your response to that made it pretty clear that you were an "insider" like he was. cmon, man, I wasnt born yesterday...
I have no idea what your skin color is and frankly I don't care. I was just responding to his question. And by the way it appears that "he" is no longer a member of the forum.
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
      09-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #32
MiddleAgedAl
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sitting down, facing the keyboard

Posts: 316
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
You mentioned his name so you are supposed to be offering evidence that he is a Democrat. So far you have not.
Really? the Bishop McKenzie link isnt pretty damn compelling ? I mean, thats a pretty strong tie in if I do say so myself, it's hardly some crazy, out of left field kind of thing where you say, that makes no sense at all....

If I wasnt a democrat, I wouldnt want a DNC speaker at my party.
MiddleAgedAl is offline  
0
      09-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #33
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,816
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
LOL, this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but the amount of stupidity in this thread is at an all time high.

You all sound like children. "He is a racist!" "Nuh-uh! Prove it!"

Get some fresh air, boys...
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
      09-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #34
rohms3
Lieutenant
 
rohms3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 523
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
LOL, this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but the amount of stupidity in this thread is at an all time high.

You all sound like children. "He is a racist!" "Nuh-uh! Prove it!"

Get some fresh air, boys...
Seriosuly. First and last thread I will start in this forum. Taken totally out of context from reply #1.
rohms3 is offline   United_States
0
      09-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #35
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
 
mspeasl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Decatur, IL - USA

Posts: 410
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Please explain why any of the above is racism?
Double standard folks of color?
__________________
Mspeasl - Central Illinois - USA :
My Garage: 2011 - Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW, 528i (Delivered 17 January 2011)
2008 - Radiant Red Toyota, M6 'X-Runner' (Delivered 15 November 2007)
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)
mspeasl is offline   United_States
0
      09-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #36
Chewy734
Major General
 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Posts: 6,744
iTrader: (15)

Where the F is my free phone?!?!

But, seriously, why are stupid people allowed to vote?
__________________

Currently for sale: N/A
Chewy734 is offline   United_States
0
      09-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #37
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
 
Fox128i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E82
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dromund Kaas

Posts: 317
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post

But, seriously, why are stupid people allowed to vote?
Even more concerning, at least to me, is why are they allowed to procreate?
__________________
Deutsche Bahn, DB | Österreichische Bundesbahnen, ÖBB | Schweizerische Bundesbahnen, SBB
Fox128i is offline   Germany
0
      09-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #38
rgrovr
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 335xi E90
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 154
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
Seriosuly. First and last thread I will start in this forum. Taken totally out of context from reply #1.
This is intentional. No Dem wants to argue the merits of the post or the impact of what is presented but rather deflect to an argument that not only isn't Germane but allows for tit-for-tat type responses.

The person in the video presents the same mentality from the 2008 video of people yelling for their "Obama Money" or the lady who express great anticipation on Obama paying for her Gas/Mortgage.

A leader would tell these people, I don't want your vote if you think I'm here to just give money out. A leader says, everyone needs to chip in, no matter how small, towards the limited purpose of government. A leader says you shouldn't vote me because of color, vote for me because of action. Hell, I'd be happy if he just plagiarized Kennedy's famous quote and meant it.

Unless of course ObamaPhones gives out the new iPhone5s - then maybe it might be ok after I sign up.

I keed, I keed..
__________________
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob
rgrovr is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST