proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

11-11-2022, 08:46 AM   #1
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Nitron Black Friday!!!!

Our custom spec Nitron R1 & R3 kits are 10% off with free shipping for Black Friday!!!

The best performing & best driving suspensions available for the M3 & M4 can now be had for an even friendlier price! These are the kits that we specifically developed for the F8x with great success easily setting fastest F8x laps on multiple tracks including COTA while still retaining daily driver friendly manners.

The R1 single dial dual adjustment - $3,960.00 USD shipped!
The R3 3-way independent adjustment - $6,120.00 USD shipped!

These include everything needed to install & run these setups - camber plates, springs, and front endlinks (all Nitron manufactured). We also off an endlink up grade to adjustable SPL pieces if desired.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 08:58 AM   #2
agmaboy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Competition

Hello good sir, I was wondering which site are you on as I’m looking to order the r1 for my bmw f82. Thank you
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 09:19 AM   #3
OG Shark
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by agmaboy View Post
Hello good sir, I was wondering which site are you on as I’m looking to order the r1 for my bmw f82. Thank you
Good morning - I'll shoot you a pm here shortly. Prefer to talk with the customer before ordering to make sure we get you exactly what you are wanting. From there I typically send out the invoice with a payment link. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 09:24 AM   #4
OG Shark
Rep

With the Black Friday special not being active closed the thread to avoid confusion. Please see OGSM/Inertial Laboratory Custom Spec Nitron R1 Kit

Thanks!
Appreciate 0