F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Exterior Parts > **Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim**
Studio RSR
Closed Thread

10-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

**Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim**

For locals that are looking to get vinyl installed on their cars, I can supply both the materials and do the complete installation at my location. The best way to schedule an appointment with me or reach me is via e-mail at donathon@gmail.com

For non-locals (or for someone who just wants or needs some materials) and would like to DIY it, I can supply and sell you just the materials to do the installation as well.

Here's a link to my Facebook Page - Gallery

I am located in Anaheim Hills / Orange County, California. (Note: I do occasionally make trips to Norcal / Bay Area for vinyl installations/work as well, contact me for more info)

Prices varies for both installation and materials depending on the exact car, vinyl finish, and specific part(s) that you want wrapped, so PM or e-mail me (donathon@gmail.com) directly for price quotes.

- Gloss and matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Gloss and matte Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Head/tail light tinting
- Full car wraps
- Graphic/vinyl installations
- And More...

I've done installations on hundreds of cars and have supplied materials to thousands of cars worldwide at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of the cars and the work that I have personally done for them, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black vinyl roof install:
Before:

After:

Matte black roof install:

Carbon fiber roof install:
Before (hood and roof both originally painted gloss black):

After:

Tinted / smoked lights install:
Before:

After:

Blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim install:
Before:

After:

For a more concise way of viewing specific examples of my work, I have split the more popular types of installations into specific galleries, which you can view in the links below. Even if you may not see something pictured in one of the links below, feel free to contact me directly, as it is very likely that it is still something that I can do or have done in the past.

Facebook Page - Gallery

Gloss and Matte Black Roofs:
Black Roof Vinyl Wrap Pictures - Q&A/FAQ/etc. - E46Fanatics

3M Dinoc and 1080 Carbon Fiber Roofs:
Don Nguyen - Vinyl Carbon Fiber Roof - Picture Thread - E46Fanatics

Smoked/tinted headlights and tail lights:
Smoked/tinted headlights and tail lights? Opinions? - E46Fanatics

Blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim:
Don Nguyen | Blacked Out Window Trim - Vinyl - E46Fanatics

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in getting some work done.

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

This brand new BMW F30 335i sedan came in to have me vinyl wrap the roof in my gloss black vinyl material and to also black out his chrome window trim with the gloss black vinyl material as well. I took some more detailed and up close pictures of the work to show you guys how everything looks once done and to see the finer details of my work/installations. If you guys ever have any specific requests, feel free to let me know. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hlls/Orange County to have the installation done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Starting to get more of the new BMW 3 series F30 bodies come in like this white 328 sedan. I vinyl wrapped the roof on this car in my gloss black vinyl material. This car was pretty interesting because it did not have a sunroof, which most newer cars always comes with. Turned out nice. Mirrors were already black from the factory as well as the shadowline window trim on the car. The owner of the car drove out to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills to get the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

In addition to vinyl wrapping, I have started offering plasti dipping services.

I did quite a bit of work on this Black Mercedes Benz E350 blutech. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, lower chrome door pieces, and rear trunk chrome bar with my gloss black vinyl material, lightly smoked/tinted the tail lights, plasti dipped the wheels, rear badges, and front grill. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the front grill after I was done. The owner of this car came from San Diego up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work and plastidip work done on his car.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

On cars that are slightly darker, the 3M matte carbon fiber dinoc material gives the car a very subtle look from far away and only until you get up close to do you see or notice the actual weave of the carbon fiber vinyl material. The owner of this grey/silver BMW 335i coupe had me wrap his roof with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber material. He drove out from Garden Grove to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the work done. He also had me paint his antenna matte black to go along with the roof, somewhat similar to how the factory BMW M3 antennas are gloss black to go with the real gloss carbon fiber roofs.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

For this white BMW 335i E92 coupe, I vinyl wrapped over the original factory chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the OEM factory sport package window trim look. This is a good alternative to those who didn’t get cars with the sport package or don’t want to spend the high costs of replacing the trim pieces with OEM pieces. The benefit of this is that it is also reversible if you ever wanted to go back to the chrome finish. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2014, 09:48 AM   #7
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

If it wasn't for the license plate in the back, I would have thought this was the same car as I posted earlier in this thread.

I had this brand new white BMW F30 335i sedan come by to have me vinyl wrap their car's roof in my gloss black vinyl material. I think this is the first mod that the owner of this car did. Just goes to show that getting a black roof done looks good by itself or as finishing touches to a car that already has other modifications done to it. I believe the owner of this car was around Orange County as well and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the work done. We went with gloss black on this car to match his already factory gloss black mirrors and window trim pieces.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

For this white 2014 Maserati Ghibli sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof of the car in my gloss black vinyl material to give it the panoramic roof look. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County, from Los Angeles to have the vinyl work done. Even though the car was brand new, the gloss black roof still changed the look of the car completely to the owner of the car. The owner had me leave the side rails body colored and only wrapped the center of the roof. This will give an idea to those who want to see what it looks like to have just the center of the roof wrapped only and keep the side rails body colored.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread