E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Need help with turbo oil drain line

04-30-2024, 05:39 PM   #1
Daniel123
Registered
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Need help with turbo oil drain line

I’ve had a 335 for about 2 months and finally found out where my oil is leaking from. my rear turbo oil drain line I’ve ordered the part already, but I can’t find any info on how to change it. Please help
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 09:35 PM   #2
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel123 View Post
I’ve had a 335 for about 2 months and finally found out where my oil is leaking from. my rear turbo oil drain line I’ve ordered the part already, but I can’t find any info on how to change it. Please help
Are you sure that's your leak? I'm saying that because funny enough I was also trying to locate my oil leak this past weekend and I thought it was oil drain or supply and turns out it's the rear turbo air inlet at the turbo connection that leaks oil.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 11:09 PM   #3
Daniel123
Registered
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
Are you sure that's your leak? I'm saying that because funny enough I was also trying to locate my oil leak this past weekend and I thought it was oil drain or supply and turns out it's the rear turbo air inlet at the turbo connection that leaks oil.
Yea I think it is I took it to a shop today and that’s what that sed I just don’t know if I have to drop my subframe or maybe I can just squeeze in there
Appreciate 0