BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-31-2023, 11:14 AM   #1
thedabmane
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 128i

09 128i help

Been a while since I posted on here but I just moved from ct to Florida and I’m using my AC a bunch now.. my car is kept in my garage and barely sees the rain if it starts raining and I’m at work I actually cover the car because I had some water come in through the sunroof that goes to the back driver side footwell.. anyways my driver side footwell ever since i started using the AC has been getting damp, I do see it draining (barely) when I’m stopped and look under the car but I’ve read online that a lot of people have this issue with the 1 series and I’m wondering if anyone here has dealt with this and found a fix? Should I just connect a new drain from the ac and run it straight to the ground? Seems like an issue with the overflow and it just goes right into the driver side footwell and I’m getting soooo tired with water issues with this car. I’ve owned it for 9 years and just recently since I moved I’ve been having these weird issues that I can’t figure out. Thanks
Appreciate 0