E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 328i xDrive M Sport 6MT sedan - Rare Le Mans Blue E90 6-speed manual

03-09-2024, 10:00 AM   #1
rgao007
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E30T, E38, E90, E91, F83

2009 BMW 328i xDrive M Sport 6MT sedan - Rare Le Mans Blue E90 6-speed manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
**Will be posting the car to BaT.**

2009 BMW 328i xDrive (E90)
95,5xx miles
N51B30 inline-6 / 6-speed manual
Le Mans Blue Metallic over black
Options: M Sport package, Xenon headlights, heated seats, rear parking sensors
Highlights: Rare manual E90 328i M Sport, M Sport-exclusive Le Mans Blue color, 18" Style 219M wheels, lots of recent service and extras

I'm selling my Le Mans Blue E90 328i xDrive M Sport 6MT. These are hard to find with the 6-speed manual, harder still with the M Sport package, and LMB is the most desirable color, at least in my book. For this price, I'm not sure there's a better daily driver out there for a BMW enthusiast; it's the perfect combo of analog (manual, reliable naturally aspirated motor, hydraulic steering) and modern (AWD, heated seats, auto lights/auto wipers, parking sensors). I originally purchased this to be a fun daily, but have since picked up some other cars and don't drive this one much anymore.

EXTERIOR:
Le Mans Blue is typically an M color, but was exclusively available on standard E9x cars with the M Sport package. It's a beautiful shade and presents very well. The previous owner replaced the front bumper with a new OEM part due to a minor parking-lot incident. I had the rear bumper and rear right quarter refinished when I bought the car to correct some parking-lot scuffs. I also had the trunk repainted due to a deep scratch that could not be polished out. OEM 18" Style 219M wheels from the E9x M3 are installed and suit the car very well, though they have some curb rash (not too noticeable). Exterior '328i' and 'xDrive' badges have been removed, but are included with the car.

INTERIOR:
It's in good shape overall, with the biggest note being a tear in the driver's seat bottom that I have touched up — this is unfortunately a design flaw of the seat material in the E9x cars that I see more often than not. Some interesting details on the car include the heated manual sport seats and lack of iDrive. The M Sport steering wheel is in good condition, with soft leather and some wear. Everything works well — the AC blows cold, the heated seats work well, the sunroof works, the headliner isn't sagging, etc. I replaced both cupholders, as well as the passenger interior door handle (they get gummy over the years). I also added Bluetooth audio with an adapter — it works well.

MECHANICALS:
In the past couple of years, this E90 has had the following replaced:
- All spark plugs and ignition coils
- Clutch
- Valve cover gasket
- Oil filter housing gasket
- Front suspension (lower control arms, tension struts, tie rod ends)
- Rear shocks
- Blower motor assembly
- Front brake rotors and pads
- Rear brake calipers, rotors, and pads
The car has also had its oil changed religiously every few months, most recently at BMW of Tenafly last month about 100 miles ago. It drives, stops, turns, shifts, and rides like an E90 should. The wheels wear Continental ContiProContact all-season tires with pretty much new tread. The only error on the dash is a headlight error that comes on when you start the car, but there are no issues with the headlights' operation whatsoever. I wouldn't hesitate to drive cross-country in this car.

It's also worth noting that this is an N51 SULEV car, so it's covered under a BMW emissions warranty for anyone in the US until 11/30/2024 (15 years from in-service date) or 150k miles. I just used this warranty for the aforementioned spark plugs and coil packs at the dealer with zero hassle, and I can provide more details on coverage for any interested parties.

MODIFICATIONS / EXTRAS:
- OEM 18" Style 219M wheels in Reflex Silver: These were an E9x M3 wheel and are known to be light and strong. I pieced together a set of 4 fronts to fit this car, as the stock staggered M3 setup is too aggressive. These are a significant upgrade over the OEM 17" wheels in my opinion.
- Painted front reflectors: Gives it a cleaner, Euro-spec look.
- Bluetooth audio adapter: Sounds good, and connects as soon as you step in the car.
- OEM roof racks and Thule ski carriers
- OEM all-weather mats (OEM carpeted mats installed currently, you'll get both)

**Will be posting the car to BaT.** The car comes with two keys, a bunch of service records, and the extras outlined above. Clean NJ title in my name. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by rgao007; 03-19-2024 at 12:47 AM..
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2024, 07:24 PM   #2
tareemaa
Bimmer Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

When does this hit BAT?
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2024, 12:46 AM   #3
rgao007
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareemaa View Post
When does this hit BAT?
Sorry, didn't see this earlier. Wrapping up editing the photos and sending them in, but I have no idea when it'll go live!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2024, 10:51 PM   #4
tareemaa
Bimmer Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

No worries, any pics?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 01:54 PM   #5
JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Any update on when its hitting BaT?

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 02:05 PM   #6
rgao007
Private First Class
Rep

Don't have an exact update, but the draft has been written and I just need to add photos of a few things.

tareemaa JDAURIA if either of you would be interested in discussing before the car hits BaT, feel free to message me. I have an album of photos I can share, attaching one below.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 3.04.33 PM.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  358.4 KB
Appreciate 0