E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > E90 335i custom 3" exhaust sections (V-band) $250

Closed Thread

06-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
rbsileighty
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 E61 535ixT 6MT

E90 335i custom 3" exhaust sections (V-band) $250

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 250.00

Item Interest
For sale is the custom exhaust parts originally on my car before I went from stock DP's to the 6" cat I use now.

You will have to fab the mid section and tail section but the tubing is 304ss including the v-bands (both v-bands are male vibrant 3"). Like my car for the v-bands to fit you will have to trim a tab at the diff but it's worth it to be able to swap out mufflers for straight pipes in ~10min! What is pictured is what's for sale, let me know if you have questions

Last edited by rbsileighty; 06-11-2014 at 07:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2014, 07:46 PM   #2
olliej
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335XI

Im very interested but, Im not sure what you mean by fab the mid section and tail section? What would involved? Thanks
ets 6" intercooler,ets catless downpipes,VSRF 3.5 exhaust,bmw jb4 programmer.bilstein hd shocks with eibach lowering springs,blacked out tail lights,carbon fiber headlight eyebrows/spoiler and all emblems,carbon fiber grilles and hood lades
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 07:38 AM   #3
rbsileighty
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliej View Post
Im very interested but, Im not sure what you mean by fab the mid section and tail section? What would involved? Thanks
I developed an exhaust system for my 335i that ended up being more involved than the first phase you see here. You can see in my old post below that this setup listed here for sale is missing the mid-section (w/ resonators in the other posting) and the tail section (muffler/straight-pipe in the other posting). These parts will need to be made to make this kit work.

Thread of the kit I'm running now:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732713
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
olliej
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Cool, just so Im clear the missing mid sections is the resonators? So you had no drone?Also I see you had a muffler and straight pipe in the pics. What kind of muffler is that? Let know the cost of shipping to 32169
ets 6" intercooler,ets catless downpipes,VSRF 3.5 exhaust,bmw jb4 programmer.bilstein hd shocks with eibach lowering springs,blacked out tail lights,carbon fiber headlight eyebrows/spoiler and all emblems,carbon fiber grilles and hood lades
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #5
rbsileighty
Private
Rep

Quote:
Cool, just so Im clear the missing mid sections is the resonators? So you had no drone?Also I see you had a muffler and straight pipe in the pics. What kind of muffler is that? Let know the cost of shipping to 32169
I have a guy local in MI that's going to look at it in the next few days, if he falls through I'll let you know!

It's a custom muffler I developed... there is a mild drone, depends on the speed your traveling. With the muffler it's not bad at all
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 02:34 PM   #6
olliej
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Ok let me know...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 04:55 AM   #7
olliej
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbsileighty View Post
I have a guy local in MI that's going to look at it in the next few days, if he falls through I'll let you know!

It's a custom muffler I developed... there is a mild drone, depends on the speed your traveling. With the muffler it's not bad at all
Is the exhaust Still for Sale ?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #8
rbsileighty
Private
Rep

Quote:
Is the exhaust Still for Sale ?
Sold, thanks everyone!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread