E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2013 Beautiful E93 335is for sale ~67k miles

04-13-2024, 10:29 PM   #1
cgt335is
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335is

2013 Beautiful E93 335is for sale ~67k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Item Interest
Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I am selling my baby which I never thought I would do. This is an immaculately maintained, unmolested, beautiful 2013 7-speed DCT 335is with paddle shifters sitting at just a hair under 67,000 miles. Never tuned, boosted, or subjected to performance mods (with the exception of new high performance coil packs by Precision Raceworks).

Dropbox link for pictures here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e1nco...1ni3yujxq&dl=0

I bought this car as my "finisher car that I will never sell" and have spared no expense in maintaining it in every aspect - oil changes, religious brake fluid changes, clay bar, ceramic coat, etc. A lot of this work was mostly done at the BMW dealer, a local shop, or by myself and I have years of receipts going back to 2019 roughly when I bought the car. Included in these receipts is a complete inspection of the injectors for all cylinders by BMW Long Beach in Southern California which found all of them to be at Index 11 - this was ~15,000 miles/5 yrs ago. I also had a pre-purchase inspection done this month for a prospective buyer which I will provide to serious buyers. Overall the car has treated me incredibly well and never left me stranded and drives like I imagine how it did when it came off the lot.

This car is fully loaded - every BMW package the 335is could come with, this car has. Harmon Kardon surround speakers, M package, sport package, cold weather package (heated seats and mirrors), comfort package (keyless entry, front and rear parking sensors), adaptive xenon headlights, etc. etc.
Recent maintenance includes:
- oil change
- complete brake system rebuild (rebuilt stock calipers with all new OEM seals, reinforced bimmerworld rear pistons, stoptech rotors, pads, Pentosin brake fluid, ECS stainless steel brake lines)
- fresh alignment and tire rotation
- clay bar, ceramic coat, jet seal, glaze, wax
- complete interior luxury detail
- convertible mechanisms lubed with gummi pflege and silicone lubricant

The car has APEX Racing ET33 Arc-8 wheels (19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear) in satin black wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires. I debadged the chrome BMW decals and replaced with black ones (I still have them if you want them) and I also installed smoked side markers. I also have the stock plastic engine cover which will come with the car, I just removed it for picture purposes.

I have been keeping an eye on the 335is market nationwide and I have not seen many 335is E93s in this particular condition or at this mileage. Most cars either have a lot more miles or various levels of modification done by who knows. As such this car is priced to sell to someone who wants their own 335is that is unmolested and as pure of a starting point as you can find for either their own build or to enjoy as long as they want without worry of the car's maintenance history. I even have the original owner's manual (still in the leather handbook!). Car has a clean title in my name. For prospective California buyers or others with smog testing requirements, I have records of this car passing just fine back when I lived in Southern California.

If you have any questions comment below - I am an open book. Price is semi-firm but willing to hear offers!

Last edited by cgt335is; 04-13-2024 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Update title to include stock
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2024, 01:22 AM   #2
cgt335is
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335is

Bump
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2024, 12:43 PM   #3
cgt335is
Registered
Rep