ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-18-2024, 04:17 PM   #1
--e--
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

2006 Z4M Roadster Alpine White/Imola Red w/Black Hardtop

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Item Interest
Posting here before going on the usual places...

Pics are available here.

2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

DESCRIPTION
For sale is a 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster with approximately 83,350 miles. I acquired the car from the 2nd owner in 2009 with approximately 20K miles. The car has a clean title with no liens and a clean CarFax with no accident history. With the exception of a few minor chips as shown in the photos the car presents in excellent condition. History wise, the car was my daily driver from roughly 2009 through 2013 after which I retired the car to garage queen status and I started driving my truck as a daily driver; yes the logic of this still evades me today.

This M Roadster is the perfect color combo in Alpine White paired with Imola Red Nappa leather upholstery and Stainless Steel trim. It comes equipped with an OEM BMW hardtop in black which contrasts beautifully with the Alpine White body. The original convertible soft top is in very good to excellent condition as the hardtop remains on the car most of the time. Also included are rare SSR GT10 3-piece forged wheels which beautifully compliment the vehicle; OEM wheels in good condition are also included with sale. The car is equipped with the Premium Package, which added power-adjustable front seats and a premium sound system. Best of all, it is not equipped with the outdated navigation system.

All maintenance was performed on a regular basis and I have all service records for the work shown below. Oil changes were performed regularly, mostly at the dealer but performed myself a couple times when I was feeling the need to be productive. Tires on both the OEM 18” wheels are new, but are roughly 5 years old but otherwise new. Tires on the 19” SSR GT10 wheels are roughly the same age; they drive fine but due to age should probably be replaced.

For those unfamiliar with the M variant of the Z4, it is powered by a 330 HP 3.2-liter inline-six paired with a six-speed manual transmission shared with the M3 that yielded a 0-60 time of 5 seconds; not bad for 2006. Included features included 18″ Style 224M alloy wheels, limited-slip differential, a black convertible soft top, xenon headlights, dual roll hoops, heated seats, cruise control, and automatic climate control.

SERVICE HISTORY
• 12/2009 – Inspection I (BMW of Towson)
• 12/2009 – Brake Fluid Service (BMW of Towson)
• 6/2012 – Inspection II (Northwest BMW)
• 6/2012 – Brake Fluid Service (Northwest BMW)
• 6/2012 – Replace A/C Belt (Northwest BMW)
• 1/2013 – Install CDV Delete and Replace Transmission Fluid
• 8/2013 – Convertible Top Hydraulic Drive Unit Replaced (Northwest BMW)
• 8/2013 – Replace Constant Pressure Valve (Northwest BMW)
• 6/2019 – Replaced Front Bumper (due to scraping of the “Fangs” from driveways and speed bumps), Emblems (due to fading), and Color Matched Side Reflectors.
• 11/2021 – Maryland State Inspection (BMW Owings Mills)
• 11/2021 – Four Wheel Alignment (BMW Owings Mills)
• 11/2021 – Oil Change (BMW Owings Mills)
• 11/2021 – Replace L/R Front Rotors, Pads, and Sensors (BMW Owings Mills)
• 12/2022 – New AGM Battery

MODIFICATIONS & ACCESSORIES
• 19” SSR GT10 Three Piece Semi-Solid Forged Wheels (very rare). Sale also includes OEM 18” Wheels.
• BMW M Short Shift Knob (OEM lighted shifter included w/sale)
• Roadster Solutions Clear Wind blocker
• Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) Delete
• BMW OEM Hardtop
• BMW OEM Hardtop Stand & Cover
• BMW OEM Car Cover

Attached Images

Last edited by --e--; 04-19-2024 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Corrected link to pics
Appreciate 1
belcom178.50
      03-26-2024, 12:59 PM   #2
talibsblade
Rep
Drives: 128i

Dang would have snatched this up in a heartbeat if it was in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2024, 02:30 PM   #3
--e--
Rep

I truly hate to part with her but I drive my XJR more these days...
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 10:02 AM   #4
MATT507
Registered
Rep
Drives: E46 m3

Hi,

Is the car still available?

Based on your profile, I assume the car is in the Baltimore area? Where specifically?

All the photos look great. Super clean and good condition.
But the photos are mostly full vehicle shots from different angles, not zoomed in.
Any exterior or interior imperfections worth mentioning? Any detailed pictures of those imperfections available?

Specifically, I'd be interested in any dings, paint chips, scratches on the exterior, and any wear and tear on the high traffic areas of the interior (drivers seat bolsters, steering wheel, soft touch plastics, etc)

Thanks
Matt
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 11:19 AM   #5
--e--
Rep

I'll take some close-up photos of any imperfections and wear both exterior/interior, but there are not many. Car is now located in Hanover, PA area.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 12:57 PM   #6
--e--
Rep

New photos posted with close-ups of most everywhere. In summary, there are a few nicks and a scratch touched up on the DS front fender which I totally forgot about; no dents or dings. Please let me know if you would like a pic of anything specific or more details, and thanks for pointing out I didn't have the close-ups.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoD9VwcmfOFLk1O1...ncXYr?e=3ra74z
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2024, 08:12 AM   #7
--e--
Rep

I only realized this morning that the original link I posted to the majority of the photos required one to login. I have corrected the link so login is not required. Sorry about that... Here is the updated link - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoD9VwcmfOFLkQp5S3DFq4fyX7Xf

Last edited by --e--; 04-19-2024 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: adding link
Appreciate 0