F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > NBT EVO Carplay activation with feature installer AFTER installing of Wifi antenna (P
ARMA SPEED

07-21-2023, 09:25 PM   #1
VeryFastF06VeryNice
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i

Garage List
NBT EVO Carplay activation with feature installer AFTER installing of Wifi antenna (P

Hi everyone,
I took apart my dash on my f06 640i and removed the installed wifi antenna that was connected to the WLAN port from factory and installed my own 4G antenna because CarPlay did not work perilously with flash. Then I flashed my NBT head unit G with the feature install like many people do and it installed but only apps showed up and not CarPlay. On the featureinstaller itself it said “DTC Indiactes it may not be connected”. I reflashed it and same thing only apps no CarPlay. I tried everything- updating services, deleting all devices. Restarting car and HU. Nothing works only apps! I don’t know what to do PLEASE HELP. I can connect to my cars hotspot but carplay doesn’t pop up! I’ll appreciate any advice and I can provide any pictures. I really need help I spent about 6 hours straight working on it and nothing worked.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2023, 09:26 PM   #2
VeryFastF06VeryNice
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i

Garage List
The pic of the NBT HU is with the oem wifi antenna installed which I uninstalled and put in an aftermarket one. The pic of the codes in Feature Installer is after antenna is installed and while reflashing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0