F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > F20 can't set date and time
Extreme Powerhouse

07-31-2023, 04:19 AM   #1
dedectivedush
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 2013

F20 can't set date and time

Hello everyone,

I have problem regarding my BMW F20's date and time. On 26th I have installed an Android screen to my car while doing that I removed the negative cable from the battery. Installation took about 1 hour. After the installation there were couple of errors as expected. I cleared them all with bimmercode. No error now but there are couple of things which are not as expected.

- I can't set the date and time. Date is displaying as '-' (hyphens) on the screen. On the speedometer screen date is on the date I have reconnected the battery and time is still with hyphens.

Image:

View post on imgur.com

- Second issue is the volume when using android system is exceptionally low compared to the original system. I know some difference is normal because of the quality of the materials etc but I mean not slightly, by far low.

Video:

View post on imgur.com

What I have tried so far:

- KOMBI_CIC = low
- SETTINGS_INFO_DISPLAY = both aktif and nicht_aktiv
- KOMBI 3000 GPS_UHR is not in the coding options.

What I have not tried so far:

- Remove negative cable for 45 mins to reset.
- Transfer the optic fiber cable. But from what I remember my car did not have such a cable like in the picture below from the android screen seller.

Picture:

View post on imgur.com

My car specs:

1 series F20 2013 business sport line with a crossover head unit. NBT head unit but CIC software in it.

Thank you for any help.
Appreciate 0