E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: '12 e92 328i SGM/blck 10k miles lease takeover

11-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
zachar3
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

Feeler: '12 e92 328i SGM/blck 10k miles lease takeover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just want to gauge interest on if anyone would take over my lease or want to buy it for the buy out value. Its a 2012 e92 328i in space gray with black leather interior. M sport package, premium package, alarm, black performance grills. The car has been extensively detailed inside and out since new and again after a year of ownership. A few months ago I applied swissvax's elephant fat to the leather during the interior detail. The exterior had opticoat applied to everywhere including the inner wheel barrels after polishing and swissvax shield applied on top of that every so often. Absolutely no damage or wear on either the interior or exterior of the car. The car has between 10-11k miles which reflects its sitting in a garage during the week. It is leased for $500/month tax included and i believe tire insurance included in that as well. The 36 month lease is currently halfway through and if the lease isn't appealing to someone, I believe the buyout is 30-31k which surprisingly is the current fair market value of the car (probably on account of the low mileage).

Let me know your thoughts guys

Appreciate 0