E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Isringhausen Imports

07-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
Thumbs up Isringhausen Imports

I just want to pass on my experience with Isringhausen Imports in Springfield Illinois. First, my Client Advisor, Mike Plohr, was an excellent person to deal with. Very easy going and did his best to get me in the car I bought. Second, the sales manager, Nick Drum. I had some issues with the way things were handled when I bought the car. They were not anyone person's fault. I just had a bad taste about some details of the transaction. I ordered a set of mud flaps for the car. Something got messed up and I never got called that they were in. Nick found out about it and was making arrangements to bring a loaner to my house and put the mud flaps on at no charge. I live about 80 miles from the dealership, by the way. Third is my Service Advisor, Clem Miles. I had a couple of warning lights come on and called pretty late in the day. I thought I would have to bring the car up there. Nope, he got the problem taken care of over the phone. Better than some other car dealerships I have dealt with. These are the three people I have dealt with the most. I have dealt with other people from the dealership that have treated me just as well. Thanks to all of you for the great service!!
Appreciate 0