E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 E92 328i 6MT Low Miles, black/black, Extras

11-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
PHXE90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

2007 E92 328i 6MT Low Miles, black/black, Extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12.00

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

I am selling my 2007 BMW 328i 6 speed with premium, sport and cold weather package's. This car only has 62,xxx miles and is beautiful, I get compliments everywhere I go. This car does have a rebuilt title due to an accident on the passenger side. The repairs have been done professionally and the car shows no evidence of ever being damaged. I absolutely love driving this car but I have no use for it anymore. I recently bought a truck and now drive that. The interior of this car is like new, full power heated leather sport seats, aluminum trim, power sunroof, etc.

My intention was to keep this car and drive it. Below is a list of maintenance and modifications that have been done within the last 6 months.

FK Silverline Coilovers
Sway Bar End Links
TRW M3 Control and Thrust Arms
OEM BMW Performance Short Shift Kit
Rev Motoring Silicone Intake Hose
Fresh Window Tint All Around 20% and 50% Windshield
Molded M-Tech Front Lip
19" AG M3 Competition Reps Staggered
Newer Tires
12mm Front and 15mm Rear Hubcentric Wheel Spacers
CDV Delete
Hydraulic Fluid Bleed/ New Fluid (Firm Brake Response)
Four Wheel Alignment

Adult owned and driven, never raced or abused. Have all stock parts. NADA lists this car for over $17,500 with a clean title. Considering the rebuilt title I am asking $12,500 OBO. Looking to sell the car quickly.

The not so good.
- Front Strut mounts make some noise over uneven surfaces at low speed. Easy fix and I have a quote to get them both replaced. Willing to negotiate in the price of the car.
- The car is black and like any 7 year old car has a few imperfections. A good detail would take care of it.
- Rebuilt title.

I am posting from work and cannot post pictures. Here is a link to the CL ad with pictures. Car is located in Phoenix, Arizona.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4746673654.html

11-12-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
PHXE90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

SOLD