E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Rieger full bodykit

04-18-2024, 03:23 AM   #1
Jelle458
Rep
Drives: 330i E90

Rieger full bodykit

I am considering the full Rieger bodykit, and I have also found a dealer to supply. Price seems down right reasonable.

I also have a painter standing by to do the job, should I pull the trigger.

However, I haven't been able to find an answer to one big question, and not even Rieger wants to help me.

My car is 330i, and I don't have the 335i rear bumper with splitter.

My rear looks exactly like this:

What I really like about the bodykit is not so much the quad exhaust (I'll have to figure something out I guess) but what I am actually after is the "vents" in the rear bumper:

I like the there are vents on the side skirts and it "follows" into the rear bumper.

Through a dealer I got the mounting instructions, but those are for a 335i, not 330i.

Neither the dealer or Rieger (They don't want to deal with me at all it seems) can't tell me what I need to buy to get the vents in the rear bumper.
My rear bumper is one big piece. Should I cut it and replace with something that Rieger supplies? In that case what part should I order?
I can't find a full rear bumper with those vents anywhere, and it would be a dealbreaker if I can't find them.

With exhaust I am considering finding another 330i exhaust and just use the tips, so make a fake quad because I actually really like the stock 330i sound.
I see some people building something out of a 335i exhaust, but I still don't know. Solving the vents is priority 1 right now.

Can someone help me?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 12:15 PM   #2
Brandoch
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 M3 DCT

Garage List
Fast as F Boi!
Appreciate 0