Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Which wheels would fit?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

07-30-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
Recon3D
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750i, F15 X5 35d, & E60 M5

Which wheels would fit?

Hi guys, I ran into a semi-urgent issue. I hit a nasty pothole at night in Pueblo, CO while traveling towards Texas and it bent/cracked my front left wheel. I got a e92 335i with the m-sport package and the car has the style 230 wheels with run flats. I don't have a spare given that they don't come with one so I am basically looking around for a bmw wheel that will fit my car. So far I've found a couple of options with tires, mainly from E60 5 series. Could someone tell me if the following will clear the strut and wont rub the fender?

Style 123: 18x8 ET43, 245/40R18

Style 124: 18x8 ET20 or 18x9 ET32 245/40R18

I am going to be buying a replacement style 230 when I get to Dallas, however, there is no where for me to ship the wheel to here. I need temporary solution to getting there. Let me know guys, I could really use some help, been stuck here for 2 days already.

Thanks guys

Edit: If none of these work, could someone help me find a wheel from Les Schwabs or somewhere that would fit my car? I don't care how it looks, I just need to get to my destination.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2017, 09:10 AM   #2
tylerboland01
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 335i

I'll let someone with more experience chime in on the wheels your looking at.

If you want I'll be selling my front style 230s after I get my new wheels put on later this week. I live in the woodlands/Houston area. The fronts look pretty good with only minor curbing. $100 a wheel w/ half worn RFTs.

You can have the rears for free, but they have hairline cracks on the inner lip.
Appreciate 0