E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Not a lot of legit web/mail order nowadays

01-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Not a lot of legit web/mail order nowadays

I feel like that other poster who got a tad upset.....we get lured in by "free shipping," only to have "handling fee" tacked on in the last stage of the checkout, which exceeds any sales tax etc. that would normally come into play.

Gotta be thankful that amazon.com even ships complete exhaust systems and brake/clutch parts totally free of tax and shipping when available! LOL

On my Nissan I had a source 30% off list all OEM and totally free shipping with no sales tax--that source dried up around 2008 when the economy went down. It was nice in those days--what? $300 for that LED brake light just to pass inspection? Nah, I'll get it myself and put it in for $120, come back, and you'll pass my car. Those were the good ol' days!
Appreciate 0