BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

03-15-2024, 11:18 AM   #67
greyspoke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 DCT - Space Grey

Can you provide any feedback comparing the 359m to the Richland ZSPEC? I'm considering replacing my 220M with one of those options. No plans on adjusting ride height.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2024, 02:48 AM   #68
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyspoke View Post
Can you provide any feedback comparing the 359m to the Richland ZSPEC? I'm considering replacing my 220M with one of those options. No plans on adjusting ride height.
I'm very happy with my ZSPEC wheels, they are stronger (forged) yet lighter than OEM (cast). The extra 1/2" width has the 255/275 upsize tires sitting better in my opinion, but then I like a tiny bit of stretch like how OEM is set up. The most important thing for me is the slighter more aggressive offsets so I don't need to run spacers, I dislike spacers since they always add some sort of unwanted feedback on the E9x.

There are also a few other benefits of the ZSPECs: Knurled bead seats, great if you plan on tracking the car, more brake caliper clearance in case you need to run a BBK later, and finally more concavity on the face for an even more aggressive stance. IMO they are the perfect wheels for the E9x M3.
Appreciate 0