BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

05-07-2024, 12:53 PM   #1
ch4rz
13thltr
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS: OEM ZCP 359 Silver Wheels

Hello, I purchased my E90 M3 years ago with the wheels in the condition you see. All of the wheels have some form of rash, some more severe than others. Unfortunately, I no longer have the car and never got around to having the wheels repaired. They have sat in my garage for years as I immediately placed aftermarket wheels on my car after purchase. All of the tires are bald and unusable. This should be a great set of wheels for someone who is looking to refinish a set in a custom color and/or avoid buying a brand new set for almost $2,742.99 + taxes/shipping from an authorized vendor.

I am asking $1,000 for the full set as I believe it will end up saving you money over purchasing a brand new set. I am located in Woodland Hills and am only looking for someone local. Please let me know if you would like any further pictures. Thank you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
s52pwr6.00