E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Boost issue? help me

04-15-2024, 11:23 AM   #1
UnlikelyBug
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Boost issue? help me

I'm trying to figure out why my boost is above the boost target from 2k to 4k rpm. Specifically the spike around 4k but also targeting 0 psi and getting >1 psi at the low rev and throttle ranges. I'm normally tuned stage 1 with MHD as I have a metal charge pipe and a larger intercooler but this log was on the stock map. I also hit 17 psi on the top end but I think that could be from the throttle closing on the upshift. Is that right or is that an issue as well? For background I have 122k miles, mostly stock except for charge pipe, larger intercooler, and dv+. Just had to replace my HPFP and I had a suspected bad coil pack cause a misfire on cylinder 1 after this log (I moved that coil from 4 to 1 previously to see if the misfire followed).

https://datazap.me/u/julius/stock-ma...m=0-122&mark=3
Appreciate 0