F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > PlannBee owns his first Bimmer! **E36 content**
Extreme Powerhouse

11-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
PlannBee
Major
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: A Visible E36

PlannBee owns his first Bimmer! **E36 content**

Hi everyone, some of the bimmerpost members know me and most of you guys don't.
Just allow me to introduce myself, I'm currently 19 years old, I've been a member of Bimmerpost since September of 2009, and I've been lurking around e90post 2 years prior to that. What started my love for bimmers is my brother's ownership of an Arctic metallic e92 335i. His car got me interested into BMW's and I then became a self-proclaimed bimmer enthusiast.

My love for bimmers has grown very much over the last 3 years and the dream of owning a BMW has also become more intense. I knew my first car would have to be bought with my own income and due to my family's financial situation, my income wasn't enough for me to buy my own car quite yet. Then a couple months ago, a supervisor of mine knew I needed a car and he happened to have a '96 328is e36 M/T, he decided to sell me the car extremely cheap and before I knew it I was the owner of a BMW!

Having a bimmer as my first car may have not been the smartest idea, due to high maintaince cost for these euro cars, but I'm ready to tackle whatever is bound to go wrong in a 16 year old car.

Many of you know its been a huge dream for me to own my first BMW and I knew one day it would happen, but I didn't think that day would come so soon.

Well here's my baby 'Becka'.

Sorry for the horrible image, it was taken by my phone and snatched from my Facebook page as I'm posting this thread from my phone.

I have very big plans for this car over the next few years, this car is the perfect foundation for a complete overhaul. I will work that much harder just to make this happen. Thanks for reading guys!

"My Real E36" - '96 328is 5MT/Boston Green/Beige/Wood Grain/18" Style 189/BONE STOCK
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Congrats on joining the fam!
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
PlannBee
Major
Cambodia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
Congrats on joining the fam!
Haha, appreciate it!

"My Real E36" - '96 328is 5MT/Boston Green/Beige/Wood Grain/18" Style 189/BONE STOCK
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

found it! haha

all the best w/ Becka

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
mashimarho
BMW GENIUS
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
e36. Classic!
      12-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
NorthernDancer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 Sedona 128 & 06 330xiT 6MT

Perfect

Its a great looking car, 2 door and manual trans, what else do you need? Since its bought from someone you know, there should be a history which is very important. There is a ton of tech info out there plus tons of good used parts so you should be able to keep it going at a reasonable cost. Remember that tires, brakes and suspension should come first. You don't need go bigger, just good quality. And join BMWCCA.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Desert_Fox
Drop-Top Turbo
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Congratulations man, im happy you were able to join the club! It's hard to own anything else once you get the bug... except maybe a Porsche or Ferrari!
      12-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
PlannBee
Major
Cambodia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
e36. Classic!
Yes sir, probably one of the more overlooked 3ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirthernDancer View Post
Its a great looking car, 2 door and manual trans, what else do you need? Since its bought from someone you know, there should be a history which is very important. There is a ton of tech info out there plus tons of good used parts so you should be able to keep it going at a reasonable cost. Remember that tires, brakes and suspension should come first. You don't need go bigger, just good quality. And join BMWCCA.
Yeah I knew what I eventually wanted was something RWD or AWD in manual. But I knew all I could afford was a decent civic or something. But this car fell into my hands and I was blessed with a Bimmer! Coilovers are coming this Christmas and I'm just gonna roll on my brothers old 189s for now until I can afford a wider set, and fenders rolled soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
Congratulations man, im happy you were able to join the club! It's hard to own else once you get the bug... except maybe a Porsche or Ferrari!
I always wanted to own a bimmer and nothing else really. My dream car is a Gt2/3rs or a 911 turbo s, or even a panamera turbo s. But I sure wouldn't mind scud.

Appreciate 0