F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Vendor Review - USP Motorsports
GetBMWParts

03-28-2024, 09:48 PM   #1
E36M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 97 M3, '14 335i, '12 X3 35i

Vendor Review - USP Motorsports

Fellow F30 owners,
I wanted to share that USP Motorsports has been difficult to get follow up information on a water pump I ordered three and a half months ago for my 2014 335i. It was originally scheduled to ship out on 10 Jan and I heard nothing so I emailed and called and was told that it went back ordered and would ship out on 24 March. I asked on 23 March if we were still on track, no response. I followed up again on the 25th of March with no response. I then called as my email inquiries went unanswered and was told they needed to investigate and would follow up by days end via email. No email ever materialized and I followed up again via email asking what is going on - no answer. I followed up one last time letting them know if there was no acknowledgement or reply I would share how difficult it has been to try and get what I’ve paid for shipped to me. Fair warning to others. There was no indication when I ordered if the item was out of stock and was back ordered as their system consistently said 10 Jan shipment even a month after the date. Very poor follow up and feels like they are ghosting a paying customer. Thought others ought to know after I attempted to resolve direct with the company without a response.
Appreciate 1
Fredo190.50
      03-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #2
TX552
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i, 21 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36M3 View Post
Fellow F30 owners,
I wanted to share that USP Motorsports has been difficult to get follow up information on a water pump I ordered three and a half months ago for my 2014 335i. It was originally scheduled to ship out on 10 Jan and I heard nothing so I emailed and called and was told that it went back ordered and would ship out on 24 March. I asked on 23 March if we were still on track, no response. I followed up again on the 25th of March with no response. I then called as my email inquiries went unanswered and was told they needed to investigate and would follow up by days end via email. No email ever materialized and I followed up again via email asking what is going on - no answer. I followed up one last time letting them know if there was no acknowledgement or reply I would share how difficult it has been to try and get what I’ve paid for shipped to me. Fair warning to others. There was no indication when I ordered if the item was out of stock and was back ordered as their system consistently said 10 Jan shipment even a month after the date. Very poor follow up and feels like they are ghosting a paying customer. Thought others ought to know after I attempted to resolve direct with the company without a response.
If it’s stock water pump, getbmwparts dot com is pretty good. Make sure you ask what comes with the water pump via email so you’re not missing bolts.
Appreciate 0