F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Melbourne Red BMW 435xi Sport Line in Dallas Photos & Vids
Studio RSR

07-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
DallasLife345M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Uber

Melbourne Red BMW 435xi Sport Line in Dallas Photos & Vids

At lunch time today I got a text from my Dallas BMW dealer that a BMW rep was at his dealer with the new 435xi “sport line” edition and if I hurried up there I could see it. Needless to say I rushed to the dealer and there she was, in Melbourne red with 19" wheels. I was so impressed! It is sleek, sporty an excellent improvement over the e92 in every way, online pics don’t give it justice. It looks longer, lower, sleeker and more classy than the current e92 and this wasn’t even the M sport edition! The only thing that didn’t impress me was the interior; it’s not nearly on par with a 5 or 6 series, AMG C63 or Audi RS5, while it doesn't feel cheap it doesn’t feel like it reached its potential either. I would like to see a full or extended leather option; I think that would make it feel much more luxurious. Inside it is much roomier and back seats seam much bigger than in the e92, I can only imagine how amazing the M4 is going to be after seeing this car. While I truly love the 435i now that I have seen it in person and I am sold on the 4 series, I’m going to wait it out and hold onto my e92 335i until the F82 M4 arrives next summer. It’s going to be a long grueling wait but I believe it will be worth it. If you’re not in the financial ballpark for an M4 then the 435i is a great alternative, throw the M// Power Pack on it and it’s still going to be a beast. I took the below pics and video... enjoy. (Sorry for the crappy vid and pics #newbie issues)

[

[

[
Attached Images

Last edited by DallasLife345M; 07-23-2013 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Why would the interior of a 3 series be on par with a 5 and 6 series?

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0