F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > F36 M sport front bumper conversion
GetBMWParts

04-04-2024, 04:52 PM   #1
b46.xhulian
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 430i GranCoupe

F36 M sport front bumper conversion

Hello all,

I have a 2018 BMW 430i Gran Coupe without m sport package and I was wondering if anyone had advice at all about upgrading to an m sport front bumper. There’s so many options , choices, etc. I know I have parking sensors but that’s all I know for sure. Any help is appreciated. Let me know if I forgot to mention anything .
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 07:41 PM   #2
_ObiJon
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 428i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by b46.xhulian View Post
Hello all,

I have a 2018 BMW 430i Gran Coupe without m sport package and I was wondering if anyone had advice at all about upgrading to an m sport front bumper. There’s so many options , choices, etc. I know I have parking sensors but that’s all I know for sure. Any help is appreciated. Let me know if I forgot to mention anything .
I don't think you can wrong with the Kies conversion kit. All the bumpers come with headlight washers but you just use a cap if you don't have them.

https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/prod...its-gran-coupe
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2024, 12:48 PM   #3
Crystal330i
Crystal330ii
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 330i

I personally do not think the Kies conversion kits are worth it. Look for any m sport bumper that is from the brand Goodgo - fitment is perfect and its half the price of the Kies bumper. I also read on a thread somewhere that the Kies bumper is just a dropshipped goodgo bumper as well, but not sure.

Make sure you buy one that has PDC holes predrilled. I messed up and forgot to buy one with, but I was lucky that I had the BMW pdc hole punch tool. Without it, would've been annoying and messy getting the exact size.
These goodgo kits come with everything you need. Just gotta get it painted.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2024, 01:09 PM   #4
b46.xhulian
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 430i GranCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal330i View Post
I personally do not think the Kies conversion kits are worth it. Look for any m sport bumper that is from the brand Goodgo - fitment is perfect and its half the price of the Kies bumper. I also read on a thread somewhere that the Kies bumper is just a dropshipped goodgo bumper as well, but not sure.

Make sure you buy one that has PDC holes predrilled. I messed up and forgot to buy one with, but I was lucky that I had the BMW pdc hole punch tool. Without it, would've been a super ugly hole on bumper unless you're very good at drilling a perfect circle.

These goodgo kits come with everything you need. Just gotta get it painted.
Thank you!
Where do you buy this hood go bumper from? I can’t seem to see it. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2024, 02:57 PM   #5
Crystal330i
Crystal330ii
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 330i

You'll have to lookup a local vendor, it's hard to source them from Taiwan directly unless you know somebody. I know 2 vendors in the GTA that sell the bumpers, so just google m sport bumper for your car and write the location you are in at the end. Some shops should popup selling the bumpers locally and you can ask them if their bumpers are from goodgo.
Appreciate 0