BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

11-12-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
bobbyz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

BMW Durham and David Kim Thumbs Up

Just wanted to give a shout out to BMW Durham (near Toronto) and David Kim (CA). Beautiful brand new dealership. My family has purchased 11 BMW's in the past 10 years from various dealers across the GTA. We recently purchased 3 M3's from BMW Durham and I have to say that David Kim was an amazing CA. He is very quick to answer any questions or concerns you may have and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy. Not only that, but you will not find better pricing at any other GTA dealership. They do not play games like many of the other dealerships, they give you a great price and great service right off the bat. Makes for a much more pleasent buying experience.
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
M3RS5
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

bobbyz, is it safe to assume your getting better pricing because you purchased 3 M3's? Can you give me an idea of the savings on the M? I have typically dealt with another dealer, but lack of service has me thinking of going elsewhere. Many thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
bobbyz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I do not think getting 3 made a difference. They simply applied as much of BMW's markdown on the '08 as they could and the lease rate was also great (set by BMW financial)...But they started at a price that was much better then other dealers. I might have been able to haggle another dealer down, but I was much happier with Durhams attitude of "this is what I can offer you" and me knowing that it was a good deal. I hate it when a dealer gives a price and then says...ok, tell me what you want to pay and I'll take it to my manager etc, etc. Also, David is amazing and answers e-mails sooo quickly. I have found other CA's take a day to get back to you. He is also very knowledgable and loves cars in general...dont you haet it when you know more about the car then the CA. David does his homework.
I definately suggest giving David a shout the next time you are purchasing a BMW.
Appreciate 0