E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Help with Non-lci Xenon to LCI Xenon Retrofit

04-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
daMau
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Help with Non-lci Xenon to LCI Xenon Retrofit

I know the LCI Xenon retrofit topic is a dead horse by now, but I have had little luck finding a DIY for a Xenon-to-Xenon swap (everything is Halogen to Xenon).

From what I gather, it should be mostly plug-and-play, with the possible exception of a resistor or some coding for the LED turn signals. I have coding cable and software, so I can tackle any necessary coding.

Is there someone who can help me out and exactly what needs to be done for this swap or point me to a thread I may have missed?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Spilage
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

Xenon to lci xenon

Hi did you ever get a response to this? Did you complete your conversion. I am doing the same thing at the moment and as you mentioned all threads are halogen to xenon.

I have fitted the lights now the angel eyes turn off after 30 secs and I have a couple of errors. Getting the FRM coded will that sort all problems or is there anything else I need to be aware of. Also did you get the three led markers working.
Appreciate 0