E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Looking for E90 OEM M-Tech Kit OR Rear Bumper GTA

07-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #45
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Hey bro,

It was nice meeting you. I can't wait to see the M-Tech on your car! It's gonna look sweet! Like I said, you've got 1 week to install your springs. That should be enough time to get used to driving lowered. :-)

Gimme a shout once you've got it lowered...I wanna check it out.

P.S. I spoke to the owner of Excellence and asked him to make your car look extra sweet with a quick detail so as to match the new panels on the M-Tech. :-)

Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome View Post
thanks alot homie!
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #46
Rome
:))))))
Germany
Rep
Drives: reckless

thanks alot !! it was nice meeting you to, yah im going to get it lowered asap! im going to set up an appointment to get em lowered asap! and thanks man! i cant wait to get the mtech installed !

2007 BMW 328i -
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #47
Echan330
Private
Rep
Drives: F30

Sorry, totally forgot to post pics (crappy quality from iphone). Just remembered now... Weeks later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSK77 View Post
Echan330 > Post some pix when you can, cant wait to see your ride

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #48
Universal_Magnetic
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi

got a link for an e92 m-tech rear bumper?
      07-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #49
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal_Magnetic View Post
got a link for an e92 m-tech rear bumper?
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #50
Rome
:))))))
Germany
Rep
Drives: reckless

im getting mine installed monday !!!! thanks to wil!!!

2007 BMW 328i -
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #51
SEK5Y
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: AWe90

You got PM!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #52
OLIRAY
tet
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Picked up my car today and it looks awesome!

Excellence did a fantastic job with the paint and install and was very surprised that they even cleaned the inside of my car.

Wilson, you are the man! Thanks for hooking me up with this sweet deal!! If it wasn't for you, I would not have got the MTech kit..

I will try to take some pics tomorrow so that you can see how sweet the MTech kit looks on an Alpine White 330i. This is how the car should have come from the factory.

We should have an Mtech meet so that we can all see how happy we are with this "Wilson" group buy!

Check back tomorrw for the pics..

Question for the OP, did you get the kit yet?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #53
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Hi Jeremy,

I'm happy to hear you got your car back and you're satisfied with how it turned out. The guys at Excellence truly do excellent work. No need to thank me. It was a pleasure meeting you. I can't wait to see it!!! Pics ASAP :-)

Oh, have you installed the SSK yet? If you need a hand, feel free to give me a call. I can help you install it.

Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIRAY View Post
Picked up my car today and it looks awesome!

Excellence did a fantastic job with the paint and install and was very surprised that they even cleaned the inside of my car.

Wilson, you are the man! Thanks for hooking me up with this sweet deal!! If it wasn't for you, I would not have got the MTech kit..

I will try to take some pics tomorrow so that you can see how sweet the MTech kit looks on an Alpine White 330i. This is how the car should have come from the factory.

We should have an Mtech meet so that we can all see how happy we are with this "Wilson" group buy!

Check back tomorrw for the pics..

Question for the OP, did you get the kit yet?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 05:12 PM   #54
OLIRAY
tet
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Here are a couple shots of the MTech kit.
Attached Images

08-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #55
OSK77
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Very nice, congrats!

I have held off the buy for now, but rest assured - I will be going thru Wilson when I'm ready. Glad my thread helped some of you out, the car looks sick!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #56
kol
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92

Garage List
E92 N54  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echan330 View Post
Sorry, totally forgot to post pics (crappy quality from iphone). Just remembered now... Weeks later...

Nice BMW-P diffuser......How much was it? I'm looking to get the same one soon
      09-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #57
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Jeremy,

Damn!!! Looks amazing in white!!! Now I really have to see it in person. Thanks for your support.

By the way, have you installed the SSK? If not, let me know...I can do it for you.

Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIRAY View Post
Here are a couple shots of the MTech kit.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #58
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
No worries bro. Whenever you're ready. :-)

Wils

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSK77 View Post
Very nice, congrats!

I have held off the buy for now, but rest assured - I will be going thru Wilson when I'm ready. Glad my thread helped some of you out, the car looks sick!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2010, 02:23 PM   #59
Andrew Wojteczko
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335xi

IB6UB9ok,
Could you please email me a price on the complete Mtech aero package for a 2007 335XI manual, it has sport/premium but no headlight/park distance/adaptive cruise that I'm aware of.
Let me know if you need any other information.
email is andrew@autoanalyser.com

Thanks!

Andrew
Appreciate 0