F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2017 340i xDrive. 6MT/M Sport/THP
ARMA SPEED

03-01-2024, 10:40 AM   #1
Akina86
Rep
Drives: 340ix 6MT M Sport/THP

FS: 2017 340i xDrive. 6MT/M Sport/THP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
View post on imgur.com

The basics: 49.9k miles, second owner, clean title, and absolutely stock.

Considering selling my 2017 340ix with manual. This car is one of the most well optioned manual 340s I've seen with nearly every single option checked. It includes:

• Glacier Silver Paint
• Black Dakota Leather
• M sport Package
• Track Handling Package
• Lighting Package
• Driver Assistance Package
• Driver Assistance Plus Package
• Technology Package
• Cold Weather Package
• Rear Window Shades
• Harman Kardon Sound System

This was originally a Texas car and spent nearly all of it's life there. I purchased it last year and brought it to Chicago although it was never driven in snow.

The car was recently gone over by a reputable mechanic in December 2023. They replaced both front adaptive struts, pads/rotors on all wheels, and lower control arms due to a leaky bushing. I installed a brand new battery and programmed it.

The car is ready to go with no issues. I intended this to be a daily driver and wanted it to be fully sorted. I have not modified it and it shows no signs of abuse or modification from the previous owner.

The main flaws are minor chips/scuffs in the paint as you'd expect of a 7 year old car. Additionally the rear passenger seat has child seat indentations. Overall though the car presents very well and drives very smoothly.

Why am I selling? Full transparency, I have not owned this car for very long. As I said I had the car fully sorted and planned to keep it stock. However last week I was surprised with a new job change to California leaving me to either ship this car or sell it. At the moment I'm averaging 22 MPG with this car and I'd rather have something a bit more efficient as a daily with their ridiculous gas prices + I don't need AWD. I'll also have room out there to have a fun car + daily so I won't need something that fills both roles.

Happy to answer any questions or take more photos. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Akina86; 03-20-2024 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2024, 12:13 PM   #2
toxik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6MT

great spec, glws!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2024, 12:55 PM   #3
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
My first inclination was to tell you not to sell it, but your reasoning is solid. This is a great car!! And so well equipped. I actually got my first Glacier Silver rwd 2018 340i from Houston, Texas. Texas was my home before I moved to Chicago. Anyway, I traveled because I wanted rwd. I just got a second rwd 2018 340i and I traveled to Raleigh, NC to get it.

So, the folks on this forum are going to faint when they read this next sentence. With the way your car is equipped, the mileage, the THP, and the manual transmission I think your asking price is pretty reasonable! GLWS!! Congrats on your new job and best wishes on your move. At least with your experience living with the Illinois government you should be fairly well prepared for the California government.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

Last edited by tturedraider; 03-02-2024 at 09:05 AM..
Appreciate 1
      03-02-2024, 07:21 PM   #4
Akina86
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
My first inclination was to tell you not to sell it, but your reasoning is solid. This is a great car!! And so well equipped. I actually got my first Glacier Silver rwd 2018 340i from Houston, Texas. Texas was my home before I moved to Chicago. Anyway, I traveled because I wanted rwd. I just got a second rwd 2018 340i and I traveled to Raleigh, NC to get it.

So, the folks on this forum are going to faint when they read this next sentence. With the way your car is equipped, the mileage, the THP, and the manual transmission I think your asking price is pretty reasonable! GLWS!! Congrats on your new job and best wishes on your move. At least with your experience living with the Illinois government you should be fairly well prepared for the California government.
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it! The M sport RWDs are so hard to find. Although xdrive is nice and all I think my next car has to be RWD
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2024, 01:38 PM   #5
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Shared your listing with this guy on the Facebook F30 Owners’ Club https://www.facebook.com/share/p/3WBSu44LLCWJvAtV/?
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

03-08-2024, 11:46 AM   #6
Akina86
Rep

Bump. For those who are interested, this car has been submitted to CarsandBids! I will post the listing once it is live
Appreciate 0