E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > For Sale: 2008 e93 335i 6mt Montego Blue on Saddle Brown

05-08-2024, 04:01 PM   #1
R3dLeader
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 and e93 335i

For Sale: 2008 e93 335i 6mt Montego Blue on Saddle Brown

Selling my well cared for, low-mileage, stock, 6-speed manual E93 convertible 335i.

Montego Blue on Saddle Brown Interior. Single hump dash, sport package, heated seats. Photo Album here.

61000 miles. Asking $19955. Open to offers. Located in Los Angeles.

Car is in excellent shape mechanically and cosmetically. The interior is absolutely stunning. Clean Carfax, no accident history, and California title in hand. 2 working keys.

I am the 3rd owner. It has been excellent for me. The 1st owner was a 3-year lease; 2nd owner had it garaged for 10 years driving only 15,000 miles total as a weekend cruiser. I drove it for 12,000 miles over 2.5 years.

Recent maintenance includes: oil change, spark plugs, ignition coils, brake fluid flush, oil filter housing gasket, serpentine belt, tensioner, and idler pulley were changed at the same time preventatively. Mickey mouse flange upgraded to aluminum. Recent Akebono Euro Cermaic brake pads for smooth pedal feel and low dust, plenty of life left.

Front control arms were replaced with the M3 arms for additional camber and better handling. The handling and power delivery is amazing on this car. The engine is smooth, clutch is tight, and shifting is crisp.

Tires are Continental Extreme Contact Sport with plenty of life remaining.
Windows have 2 year old Llumar Pinnacle Formula 1 30% tint with Air 80 on the windshield.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank you.

Photos here.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:40 AM   #2
OMEGA412
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dLeader View Post
Selling my well cared for, low-mileage, stock, 6-speed manual E93 convertible 335i.

Montego Blue on Saddle Brown Interior. Single hump dash, sport package, heated seats. Photo Album here.

61000 miles. Asking $19955. Open to offers. Located in Los Angeles.

Car is in excellent shape mechanically and cosmetically. The interior is absolutely stunning. Clean Carfax, no accident history, and California title in hand. 2 working keys.

I am the 3rd owner. It has been excellent for me. The 1st owner was a 3-year lease; 2nd owner had it garaged for 10 years driving only 15,000 miles total as a weekend cruiser. I drove it for 12,000 miles over 2.5 years.

Recent maintenance includes: oil change, spark plugs, ignition coils, brake fluid flush, oil filter housing gasket, serpentine belt, tensioner, and idler pulley were changed at the same time preventatively. Mickey mouse flange upgraded to aluminum. Recent Akebono Euro Cermaic brake pads for smooth pedal feel and low dust, plenty of life left.

Front control arms were replaced with the M3 arms for additional camber and better handling. The handling and power delivery is amazing on this car. The engine is smooth, clutch is tight, and shifting is crisp.

Tires are Continental Extreme Contact Sport with plenty of life remaining.
Windows have 2 year old Llumar Pinnacle Formula 1 30% tint with Air 80 on the windshield.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank [...]
Yeesh thats what you would pay for a stealership coupe. Convertibles tend to be worth a little less and especially private sales. Id guess you could get 14 max. I bought my msport crimson red 6 spd single hump coupe for 8k with 85k miles. Your car is nonethelss gorgeous tho
Appreciate 0