E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Vision Zero speed cameras NYC

09-05-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
hatepotholez
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Vision Zero speed cameras NYC

So an update to all the NYC residents on the board and people visiting NYC. Mayor DiBlasio initiated vision zero, with speed cameras in certain areas of NYC. More details here:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/visionzero/pages/home/home.html

Suggest keeping those radar detectors on at all times!!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
-The Truth
Speed doesn't kill, reckless driving does.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 335i M-sport

Liberals nowaways.

People (pedestrians and bikers) can't accept responsibility for themselves so they have to blame drivers. I see people walking in the street listening to music, texting and doing anything but paying attention. But they don't get a fine to "texting while walking" or "listening to music while walking" etc. People are just too sensitive these days. After 1 or 2 accidents they're ready to spend millions of dollars to satisfy their emotions.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
rob1024
First Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepotholez View Post
So an update to all the NYC residents on the board and people visiting NYC. Mayor DiBlasio initiated vision zero, with speed cameras in certain areas of NYC. More details here:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/visionzero/pages/home/home.html

Suggest keeping those radar detectors on at all times!!
It's all about the $$$ you got to feed the beast (ever growing and control obsessed government)
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #4
hatepotholez
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FastBro

Liberals nowaways.

People (pedestrians and bikers) can't accept responsibility for themselves so they have to blame drivers. I see people walking in the street listening to music, texting and doing anything but paying attention. But they don't get a fine to "texting while walking" or "listening to music while walking" etc. People are just too sensitive these days. After 1 or 2 accidents they're ready to spend millions of dollars to satisfy their emotions.
I drive as if I'm playing COD. Always looking around and being careful. The only time I'm partially comfortable driving is on the highway as there are no pedestrians and bicyclists and on a track/closed course.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #5
Andrewe92
enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 lci 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepotholez View Post
I drive as if I'm playing COD. Always looking around and being careful. The only time I'm partially comfortable driving is on the highway as there are no pedestrians and bicyclists and on a track/closed course.
lmao this is how I play cod
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #6
hatepotholez
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewe92 View Post
lmao this is how I play cod
lol
Appreciate 0