E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Angel eye headlamps from Mstyle

07-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
vexith
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 320D M Sport

Angel eye headlamps from Mstyle

Hey guy's,

I'm looking to upgrade my standard headlights on my pre-lci E90 to a pair of Angel eyes headlights.

I've been looking around and narrowed it down to either the LCI headlights as it is a straight swap or These headlights from MStyle: http://www.mstyle.co.uk/acatalog/info_D04MS006.html

Now i was just wondering if any one has any information regarding these lights. Is it a straight swap and simple fit on my Pre LCI E90? I'm quite leaning towards them due to the price.

Also i'm guessing that i will need to buy some white bulbs to get the white halo ring?.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

After market headlights are discouraged on this forum due to poor beam pattern, design and multiple other issues.
And its not going to be plug and play. If the side indicators are leds, you may require coding for it.
They seems to be Depo V2.

In that sort of price + few additional quids, you can get LCI halogen headlights and they retain their prices. All OEM solution without hassle.