E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Any Vendors that sell silicon elbows, piping etc in SoCal?

02-14-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
Socaln54
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 535i

Any Vendors that sell silicon elbows, piping etc in SoCal?

Any Vendors that sell silicon elbows, piping etc in SoCal?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
Squirt
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: N/A

I've gotten all of mine from eBay sellers. There are loads of re-sellers in SoCal that just post on eBay and you'll get the parts in a day or two. I've had good luck with all the silicone parts I've bought... seems to be generally the same quality, probably the same source for most of it.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
Socaln54
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
I've gotten all of mine from eBay sellers. There are loads of re-sellers in SoCal that just post on eBay and you'll get the parts in a day or two. I've had good luck with all the silicone parts I've bought... seems to be generally the same quality, probably the same source for most of it.
yeah i know but trying to buy something without waiting on shipping
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #4
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘11 e92 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaln54 View Post
yeah i know but trying to buy something without waiting on shipping
Thats kinda of what hes saying
Plus by now since you first posted, depending on shipping whatever you needed could be at your door already
Isually whag I do is I need something simple and car related, chances are its shipped form chino or californi, then go on the sellers page, and sometimes you’ll be able to find their store or at least a website/number you can call and then see if you can pick up whatever you want from them in person
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #5
Ur3ss
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i 6-speed, 2001 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_bryan View Post
Thats kinda of what hes saying
Plus by now since you first posted, depending on shipping whatever you needed could be at your door already
Isually whag I do is I need something simple and car related, chances are its shipped form chino or californi, then go on the sellers page, and sometimes you’ll be able to find their store or at least a website/number you can call and then see if you can pick up whatever you want from them in person
I've bought many things from eBay like this, find a seller whose item is close to you and shot them a message. They're usually happy to do it because they save on shipping.
Appreciate 0