F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2014 BMW 335I Xdrive - Manual 66k Miles 10k in Dealer Options
proTUNING Freaks

12-13-2022, 08:50 PM   #1
Hatrick32000
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335I XDrive Manual

FS: 2014 BMW 335I Xdrive - Manual 66k Miles 10k in Dealer Options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Item Interest
It is time for me to sell my baby. I bought it with 25k miles and have done a few modifications over the years. It had been garage kept for the last 3 years and I hardly drive it now. I just installed a new battery and it has relatively new tires. I also have spark plugs ready to go in. It has a couple of imperfections, but still looks pretty good all cleaned up. The back passenger wheel has a light amount of curb rash and the body has a few minor dings. This is not an average 335. It has over $10k in dealer options (see pic.) Asking $21,000.

Modifications
JB4 tuner
VRSF intercooler & charge pipe
Burger intake
VRSF catted downpipe
Burger oil catch can.

I am a firm believer of being fully transparent. If you know BMWs, you know that they are amazing machines, but can also give you headaches and need TLC. That being said, the car has Pirelli all-season tires with under 10k miles on them. The rear ones show some wear in the middle already. I tried to contact the installer, BMW of Waterbury, CT to replace them and they hung up on me. I haven't touch the pressures since the tires were installed either. The car also does not like the downpipe that I have. I used to have a catless downpipe and managed to pass emissions with O2 foulers, map 0 and eco mode. I got lucky I guess. I recently put a VRSF catted downpipe in and the car still likes to throw a P0420 code if I go to stock mode. I am working to pass emissions in the next couple of weeks. The front bumper has a small dent (you can't even see it in the pics) from driving the car up on a lift and bumping in to a tractor plow. Lastly, I bought the car certified pre-owned back in 2016. Shortly after buying it, I thought it was difficult to shift from 1st to 2nd gear when the car was cold. BMW fixed it under warranty except it still doesn't like the cold temperatures. After researching, this seems to be common.

Pictures can be found below.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5701457655238/

My buddy did a full review on his Youtube channel as well
https://youtu.be/0YLpNbu1UJ8

Last edited by Hatrick32000; 01-12-2023 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Adding video
Appreciate 0